Women who parade around naked in gym changing rooms Watch

This discussion is closed.
Lauren Pollock
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am a regular gym user and everytime I go in the changing rooms after there are some women who walk around like parading their naked bodies for everyone to see dont get me wrong I am comfortable with my body but is it wrong to find it weird that some women just casually walking round naked like that?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lauren Pollock)
I am a regular gym user and everytime I go in the changing rooms after there are some women who walk around like parading their naked bodies for everyone to see dont get me wrong I am comfortable with my body but is it wrong to find it weird that some women just casually walking round naked like that?
It happens in make changing rooms as well people just don’t give a ****
Jenny Wilson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
makes me sick tbh
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nothing wrong with being naked in a changing room, though there is a difference between just for the time it takes to change, shower and dry, compared with standing around chatting for ages or just showing off.

Same in a spa where if it is just to relax in the sauna or steam room, nothing wrong with that at all.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Bye.
pjrodarte339
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't quite understand what the problem is. I would love to see some women walking around parading their bodies.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Look on the bright side....

You've never seen a naked fat man get his testicles trapped between the slats of a changing room bench.
Bex94
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lauren Pollock)
It personally doesn’t bother me in the slightest and I think Brits only consider it weird because we’re generally quite prudish with nudity. I went to a spa on the continent a few weeks back and there was a communal mixed changing room there and there were people in there from about 8 to 80 and no one batted an eyelid.
username3883544
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Is the OP on Mumsnet? Sounds like the kind of debate they would have.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Monitoring this thread
paysdeecosse
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Have you never roomshared op?
doodle_333
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Lmao I feel the same tbh. I would shower at the gym no problem but some people are just wandering round, chatting etc and I find it too much.
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
It's a troll thread. "Lauren Pollock" and her alter ego "Jenny Wilson" were banned long ago.
scorpion95
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
There is nothing wrong with it, I have seen it quite a lot in different changing rooms. Some people are more confident with their bodies and don't care what people think. I will be in a changing room naked which took quite a lot time to get comfortable doing it, but now it doesn't really cross my mind and will be naked in the changing room without thinking about it.

For me I don't mind nudity in the changing room whether it is just for a short time or it is someone or friends being nude for a while. If your comfortable being naked don't let some prudes put you off.
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
If you don't like it, don't go there?
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
I'm a guy and I do this from time to time. I know it's wrong but I just have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me at times, but nobody's ever said anything to me (yet). I occasionally run shirtless because I enjoy the attention I get from women and I used to give lots of PDAs with my ex-girlfriend, including heavy petting in populated parks (under clothing and blankets), which I do partially regret now, but I just can't help the anticipation/excitement of being caught or embarrassed by someone saying something to me or looking at me.
ageshallnot
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Oh FFS why don't people read the whole thread before contributing??? It's a total troll designed to provoke reactions varying from disgust to sexual arousal.
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by DSutch)
Is the OP on Mumsnet? Sounds like the kind of debate they would have.
Aibu?

I'm not really a gym person but I have seen things in the spa changing rooms that I never wanted to see ... it's supposed to be somewhere to relax not get scarred for life
peace united
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
why look? just look the other way or close your eyes lol
it's a free country
(Original post by harrysbar)
Aibu?

I'm not really a gym person but I have seen things in the spa changing rooms that I never wanted to see ... it's supposed to be somewhere to relax not get scarred for life
harrysbar
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by peace united)
why look? just look the other way or close your eyes lol
it's a free country
Unfortunately I looked just at the wrong time, as they were bending over. I did close my eyes but the image had already burned itself onto my retina
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (365)
59.06%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.34%
No- I want it (175)
28.32%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.28%

Watched Threads