The Student Room Group

I think I'm going to fail A levels

I need ABB and havnt done any revision. I've got 14 days left. Any advice
Reply 1
work
Reply 2
start revison. set up a revision plan and stick to it. I reckon you could cover everything. If you have a 9 to 5 day in the week and seriously get your head down you could do it.
lots and lots of past papers! good luck!
Same here I need AAA but cant see me getting anywhere near that
Reply 5
Original post by cloudc
start revison. set up a revision plan and stick to it. I reckon you could cover everything. If you have a 9 to 5 day in the week and seriously get your head down you could do it.

Or do a normal school week 9-3 and 5-9 or 5-10 and you will cover it all
I need BBC and my exam is tommorow.
Reply 7
Original post by jungleseu

I'm in the same position, ABB needed and done hardly any revision 😂🤦*♂️

Don't panic 14 days is loads. 8 hours a day = 40 hours per subject. Bearing in mind you aren't learning from scratch it's easy. You need condensed notes to revise off. Textbook revision is suicide. Ask a friend or if you have your own awesome.

Seriously it really is doable. But if you leave it 3 days later I would say it really does become impossible. Gl.
I feel so sick thinking about exams
In the same boat don’t know what to do
You, yes you reading this right now. Go ahead and revise. Just start, no procrastination. Just get up and revise

Same, but 9 days left :smile:
Original post by ScrewTheExams
Same, but 9 days left :smile:

ur exams start on a sunday huh?
Sensible diet. Enough sleep. Some relaxation. Lots of revision. Past papers. Keep calm in the exam and do your best. Results day: if you don't get the grades, go to clearing. Consider your options. Take a year out. Resits. A different course. A different path. Don't get tunnel vision - you'll always have options. Good luck.
Original post by ben288888
ur exams start on a sunday huh?

No clue how I miscounted, just proves that i'm going to fail :biggrin:
Print of the specs. Forget about writing notes because it's too late for that now. Do as many past papers as possible and study the mark schemes and examiner reports.

Good luck, OP :h:
i need abb and havnt done any revision. I've got 14 days left. Any advice

dude go study bwahaha

Quick Reply