Turn on thread page Beta

Help! I have been disqualified from my AQA GCSE Chemistry exam watch

ReputationRep:
    Someone stuck post-it notes on my back ,without me knowing, containing all of the formulas required for chemistry paper 1. I got removed from the exam and told I was disqualified and I could be disqualified from all other AQA exams. I have told them that I was completely unaware of the post-it note stuck to my back but they don’t believe me and think it is a poor excuse for cheating. I have not proof on who did it, what would you guys do?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Tell your parents or someone that understands you so they could persuade the school hardcore to not disqualify from your other exams

ReputationRep:
    I would go straight to the Head teacher. Parents in tow too. If you go right to the top about it, it shows that your serious about these exams and gives more weight to the argument that you did not cheat. You have not done 5 years of senior school hard graft, to come in with a postic note on your back knowingly. Its not like it was in your pocket. it was on your back, which sounds so much like someone else fooling around.

ReputationRep:
    This seems a little troll to me. The fact that it was “all” of the formulas not just a couple on one post it note? And you didn’t notice? No one bothered to tell you? The invigilators didn’t notice it as you were walking in and asked you to remove it?

If you’re telling the truth however then I’m sorry but you should go straight to the headteacher or exam office with your parents and sincerely complain

ReputationRep:
    There was only the main formulas for chemistry like moles=concxvol etc. However the issue has been resolved now and the person who did it is in police custody.

ReputationRep:
    how would it help you cheat lmao it’s on your back

ReputationRep:
    As I said, I didn’t know it was there because some else put it there. The police currently have the person who did it behind bars for conspiracy to cause harm in exams and he could be executed for treason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barrypeterson)
    As I said, I didn’t know it was there because some else put it there. The police currently have the person who did it behind bars for conspiracy to cause harm in exams and he could be executed for treason.
    troll?

ReputationRep:
    Excellent. Please do inform me of the execution date as I would rather enjoy the entertainment on an otherwise dull period of temporal passage.

ReputationRep:
    jfc never thought i'd say this but i miss the old TSR trolls

ReputationRep:
    How sad of you to insult someone’s appearance like that. Calling someone that could really lower their self esteem and lead to suicide. Luckily for you I already think I’m ugly but I still take offence and want to chop your scrotum off with garden shears

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minamoto)
    Excellent. Please do inform me of the execution date as I would rather enjoy the entertainment on an otherwise dull period of temporal passage.
    The execution date is going to be yesterday at 9am in the Tower of London

ReputationRep:
    The execution date is going to be yesterday at 9am in the Tower of London
    I would consider that as quite perfect. I sincerely look forward to encountering you at the gathering. Perhaps it shall make for an excellent day of entertainment.

ReputationRep:
    ur joking right?

ReputationRep:
    Someone stuck post-it notes on my back ,without me knowing, containing all of the formulas required for chemistry paper 1. I got removed from the exam and told I was disqualified and I could be disqualified from all other AQA exams. I have told them that I was completely unaware of the post-it note stuck to my back but they don’t believe me and think it is a poor excuse for cheating. I have not proof on who did it, what would you guys do?
    Wow that sucks I feel so sorry for you.
    Have your parents send in a note to your head of exams explaining the situation, and talk to people who were near you who can vouch for the fact that you had no idea. The people who did it won't confess but people can say you were innocent without naming names.

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.