can i save my a levels with youtube videos

Watch this thread
elleize24
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
okay so it's 2 weeks till exams start and i've just started revision

i already know i don't have time to be making notes so what's the most effective revision technique now

i do a levels in biology chemistry and sociology 😩
I_Stress_Eat
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Find out what type of learner you are and I know you probably heard this like a million times but it helps.
I am a reading learner (I have no clue if that is the word) and an audio learner, therefore, I can learn through Youtube videos and reading the text over and over.
If you are similar to me, then that will hopefully be effective. I heard that constant reading and listening will soon make you remember the content as if you memorised it. People have recorded their voice reading the contents and then listened to it whilst travelling or sleeping. They ended up memorising 6000 words while they read it like seven times and they did amazing.
However before you start doing the same, I recommend taking a test to find out what kind of learner you are.
I hope I helped!
elleize24
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
yessss i'm deffo an audio and a reader learner😌

let's hope the youtube videos can help save my grades.

thank you for your advice
123gmgm
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
If its any consolation, I've been winging my GCSEs through youtube videos and they've been going great thus far.
dddd1
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
what did you get last year?
D.SHA64
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
yes
chem- Allery chemistry
Bio- Mr Pollock or there are some others
Sociology- I have no clue cos i dont study it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (63)
68.48%
In the post (3)
3.26%
Text (13)
14.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
14.13%

Watched Threads