University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2120
ChicaBonita
Maybe you'll be in the corridor :p:

I'm in E in Tyler C, so no doubt I'm in the middle of the row of rooms- any noise and I'll be sure to know about it :rolleyes:

thanks for the vote of confidence lol. to much other things to worry about such as things to buy and finances lol.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2121
ChicaBonita
Maybe you'll be in the corridor :p:

I'm in E in Tyler C, so no doubt I'm in the middle of the row of rooms- any noise and I'll be sure to know about it :rolleyes:

I lived in the third room along from the stairway. Almost any person walking in or out along that floor would pass by. Usually pissed and shouting. At 2 in the morning.

Also I'd hear the heavy front doors of the building open and close. And I'd usually get the smell from the smokers who were decent enough to actually smoke outside when I had my window open.

:woo:
Truered
I lived in the third room along from the stairway. Almost any person walking in or out along that floor would pass by. Usually pissed and shouting. At 2 in the morning.

Also I'd hear the heavy front doors of the building open and close. And I'd usually get the smell from the smokers who were decent enough to actually smoke outside when I had my window open.

:woo:

Haha, fabulous, seems like I will get lots of sleep then :rolleyes:
Reply 2123
ChicaBonita
Haha, fabulous, seems like I will get lots of sleep then :rolleyes:

That was just my experience :woo:
Reply 2124
i been wondering, how thick at the walls generally? particularly in parkwood?

like can you hear people talking in the next room or is it just loud bangs and shouting you hear?
You can hear people talking yes...and having sex. So dont do it against your desk because that will bang against the wall, even if you try and stop it. Nor do it against the radiator, as a friend found out when I heard them at it when I was in the kitchen.
Reply 2126
Guess we'll get to know our housemates pretty well then........
Reply 2127
the wolf at door
So i clicked on this page and this weird voice came out of my laptop saying 'what is that ungodly smell.' And i'm not drunk. And from what i know of i do not have schizophrenia.

Are you going out tonight Kat or just fancied a drink?

You have no idea how hard I lol'd :awesome:
Reply 2128
And btw I'm back from California/Vegassssss woop

still need to pick my modules but I only got home today so it can wait until I feel less zombie like

Uni is so soooooooon!
Reply 2129
Em_maK

Uni is so soooooooon!

23 days! :smile:
Reply 2130
I'm so annoyed, I was about to pick my modules and I have forgotten my IT account password....gahhhhh now I have to wait until they re set it for me
TrippleJDandCokePlease
You can hear people talking yes...and having sex. So dont do it against your desk because that will bang against the wall, even if you try and stop it. Nor do it against the radiator, as a friend found out when I heard them at it when I was in the kitchen.

What if you want to be heard? :giggle:
Kalby
23 days! :smile:

:yep::woo:

Welcome back Emma :biggrin:
Reply 2133
Kim08
:yep::woo:

Welcome back Emma :biggrin:

Thanks, my house looks so strange now but its great to see my dog again :yep:

I got my student finance yesterday [well, got home to read the post] and I'm actually getting a small grant which is a surprise. Worked out a rough budget with my dad but I'll still need a job...oh money, its a love/hate thing :woo:

It still doesn't feel real, that I'm actually going to Kent and meeting you all and it will be :awesome:
Em_maK
You have no idea how hard I lol'd :awesome:

glad my near fatal heart attack made someone laugh.

Glad to be back in the UK?
Yeh, i don't think i'll really understand and believe i'm gonig to Uni till i'm actually sitting in my room.
(i'm answering your other threads with that, couldn't be arsed to quote them all :biggrin: )
Reply 2135
the wolf at door
glad my near fatal heart attack made someone laugh.

Glad to be back in the UK?
Yeh, i don't think i'll really understand and believe i'm gonig to Uni till i'm actually sitting in my room.
(i'm answering your other threads with that, couldn't be arsed to quote them all :biggrin: )

hehe :biggrin:

Yeah I am, home comforts and bearable weather and my dogggggggg are all great reasons to be back. Tho it was nice to stay in a lovely house with a pool and mountain views/a nice hotel, your own home is always best :yep:

Same here, I mean when I think about it...I'm excited I guess but not as much as I thought I would be...nervous, too. :no: Arghhhhh I bet most people are
Reply 2136
Woohoo rang the uni up yesterday and they are willing to change my course to wht i want :smile::smile: really happy hehe!
what course did you change from and too
Reply 2138
jermaindefoe
what course did you change from and too

from Law with a language (french) to english and spanish law, its an extra yr n i get to study in spain so im well happy :smile: and i find spanish much easier too.
Reply 2139
Aw thats great Kent let you change :smile: They're nice like that I feel!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending