Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think you have to have had some...not sure which (MMR?)...but if you've already got those up-to-date then that's okay..

ReputationRep:
    Yep, they're up to date. Thankfully!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, another thing I need to check.

I'm not afraid of needles or anything [figures, giving blood again next week] but I wasn't a big fan of that god-awful painful one I had when I was...what, in yr 10 or 11? That one leaves a ***** of a scar.

Anyone else give blood? I'll still do it at uni, if I can

(Original post by Em_maK)
    You haven't done that yet????!
    No hahahahaha. I'm just so lazy, but I made a vow to apply last night. Which I didn't. I'll definitely do it tonight though. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [TuckingFypo])
    No hahahahaha. I'm just so lazy, but I made a vow to apply last night. Which I didn't. I'll definitely do it tonight though. :ninja:
    You won't have any money for ages :woo:

I was worried about mine not coming thru in time because we had to send extra stuff off...and I'd applied quite near to the deadline...but its all sorted now

ReputationRep:
    I want to but the aforementioned incident was when one Dr decided the fact that I'm a really heavy sleeper is obviously due to some underlying blood condition and that she needed to take as much blood as possible to confirm it. Not fun

ReputationRep:
    I had all mine in school... meningitis and MMR but I went to see my GP and apparently I haven't had any jabs since the late 90s.... my nice BCG scar begs to differ... so i'm p'eed off with my school or whoever didn't keep a record (maybe mummy dearest?!) and i'm gonna have them done when I get there just incase. Needles are fine as long as I don't have to look and I wiggle my toes to distract myself.

(Original post by Em_maK)
    You won't have any money for ages :woo:

I was worried about mine not coming thru in time because we had to send extra stuff off...and I'd applied quite near to the deadline...but its all sorted now
    Yeah, my parents said they're willing to fund the first few weeks for me but after that I'm on my own lmao (I'm sure they'll send some cash if I desperately need it though). They're also paying for the accomodation, so really, I just have regular expenses like food and day-to-day things to worry about. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I want to but the aforementioned incident was when one Dr decided the fact that I'm a really heavy sleeper is obviously due to some underlying blood condition and that she needed to take as much blood as possible to confirm it. Not fun

That doesn't sound fun!

In theory I should hate blood tests/giving blood...I have no veins it seems in my left arm and for years they always tried it even when I said it won't work...wiggling it about...ugh
    Even now I tell them to use my right, its not an easy job! Last time I gave blood the nurse called over the Dr to get the needle in, and she said this was "all very strange" thanks alot! :rolleyes:

Did you ever find out what was wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I'm just a reaaaaally deep sleeper it would seem. All that pain and nearly passing out for nothing :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I went to the Doctor's today for the jabs and found out that the Doctor's has moved since i last went. Have to re-book again gah!

ReputationRep:

Two weeks and 5 days! Holy hell, it came fast.

By the way guys, I'm fat. Just so you're all warned that this sexy-ass writing doesn't reflect a sexy-ass girl. Don't want you all meeting me and thinking "****ing HELL!! She's the size of all four colleges PLUS Parkwood!"

Ah well. It was fun pretending!!

*dances to music she's ashamed of listening to*

(Original post by katkit)
    She's the size of all four colleges PLUS Parkwood!"
    Hahahahahahaha..

Don't worry.. If it makes you feel any better, I could do with losing some stones pounds myself. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [TuckingFypo])
    Hahahahahahaha..

Don't worry.. If it makes you feel any better, I could do with losing some stones pounds myself. :ninja:
    Jesus, you have 10 warnings...

Impressive.

ReputationRep:

By the way guys, I'm fat. Just so you're all warned that this sexy-ass writing doesn't reflect a sexy-ass girl. Don't want you all meeting me and thinking "****ing HELL!! She's the size of all four colleges PLUS Parkwood!"

Don't worry, we don't think your writing is 'sexy ass.'

Yeh, this year has gone by so fast. I have so much to do, yet i know i'm gonna leave it for the last couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, I've just started an argument on another (horse) forum. (Again)

I'm trying now to hastily fit seeing all my mates in before we depart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    Don't worry, we don't think your writing is 'sexy ass.'

I can't actually think of a response to this. Kudos.

ReputationRep:

Theres a reason I don't have photos up here/fb...

It shall change when I realise you actually need fruit/veg to be somewhat healthy

ReputationRep:

I can't actually think of a response to this. Kudos.
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    :cool:

I don't really think my writing is sexy-ass.

GOD I can't wait to get to university. Bring me a big dose of independence, alcohol, lesbians, living closer to my bf and guys that like to be friends with girls and I'm well on my way to three of the best years of my life.

And Em, I'll bet you're gorgeous.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.