Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Haha. Are you actually deranged?
    Lollio, how can a person with an interest in anime allege that I am deranged? Maybe I was a bit snappy to start with, though I'm just quite edgy at the moment. I assure you I'm not deranged. If you keep up your petulant campaign against me, I'll start to think it's you who's the angrier one out of us two. For goodness sake, I don't dislike any of you, I just get annoyed when it seems you decide that I'm a "****", amongst other things, because of some facetious, playful comments. Why do you, the Kent TSR community, always seem to group together against anyone who doesn't share every one of your views or opinions.

ReputationRep:
    Hah, you wonder why weren't annoyed? Because for one, you ****ged us all off in a thread- then you start to pick on individual members?

Seriously, what is wrong with you? You "don't dislike" us but you post horrid comments and take the piss or insult people. How could we like you- you really think thats the way to make friends? Insult them and they'll like you?

And I think you'll find that we did not "group against you"- remember that thread you posted, that started off nicely then suddenly, you started to insult everybody? Hm, much like the freshers ball thread. Was there any need for that hair comment? No. Are you the king of style? Probably not. What right do you have to comment on anothers appearance? What does it matter, anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KentWill)
    Lollio, how can a person with an interest in anime allege that I am deranged? Maybe I was a bit snappy to start with, though I'm just quite edgy at the moment. I assure you I'm not deranged. If you keep up your petulant campaign against me, I'll start to think it's you who's the angrier one out of us two. For goodness sake, I don't dislike any of you, I just get annoyed when it seems you decide that I'm a "****", amongst other things, because of us some facetious, playful comments. Why do you, the TSR community, always seem to group together against anyone who doesn't share every one of your views or opinions.
    Right.. So, I've never had a single conversation with you, and you suddenly come along and insult my hair, my profile, the fact I like Starwars, and now the fact I like anime?

Why do you, the TSR community, always seem to group together against anyone who doesn't share every one of your views or opinions.
    We don't. Us humans, however, generally get quite offended when a complete stranger comes along and insults us based upon our views and opinions. See, NORMAL humans simply say something along the lines of "Oh, you like starwars/anime? I'm not really into that.. I'm more into things such as.."

Until you come to understand such rules, you will actually fail to engage in any kind of communication with another person without actively insulting them.

ReputationRep:
    We don't. Us humans, however, generally get quite offended when a complete stranger comes along and insults us based upon our views and opinions. See, NORMAL humans simply say something along the lines of "Oh, you like starwars/anime? I'm not really into that.. I'm more into things such as.."
    Or if you happen to be my sister just go "neeeeeerrrrrddd" :dry: :giggle:

Good luck to everyone with the moving in and stuff!

(and remember however much electricity you use, the cost won't change :evil:)

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, enough of all that crap..

I actually finally managed to get my Natwest account open today. Kit, I read your other thread about a bank rejecting you for overdraft? Go for Natwest, they didn't do a credit check on me.

ReputationRep:
    Go for Natwest, they didn't do a credit check on me.
    they did, its the law to get any form of credit, they are just VERY lenient

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    they did, its the law to get any form of credit, they are just VERY lenient
    Oops, my mistake.. ^^^ That then.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, enough of all that crap..

I actually finally managed to get my Natwest account open today. Kit, I read your other thread about a bank rejecting you for overdraft? Go for Natwest, they didn't do a credit check on me.
    *laughs a LOT*

It -was- NatWest...

Granted, I am overdrawn atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    *laughs a LOT*

It -was- NatWest...

Granted, I am overdrawn atm.
    Haha.. Oh..

*silence*

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if you weren't overdrawn they'd give you one?

ReputationRep:
    Don't be too analytical, Gehenna. I just have very mixed emotions at the moment: on some occasions I'm quite enthusiastic about going to university, on others I get a little uptight, leading to all this enmity. Some of my frustration with things at the moment gushes out when I'm on here, so sorry to everyone. I'm just pretty stressed at the moment, which makes me somewhat impetuous. Look at my other posts, or meet me at uni, and you'll see I'm really well-meaning, even if I am a little outspoken and colourful. I don't really want to fall out with anyone, but the idea of going off to uni has made me a little irascible. I'm not so much nervous, I just find myself getting a bit defensive on here (even though my critique of Gehenna was unprovoked). I'm generally quite lively, but I promise I'm not as venomous as you think I am. :blush: I'll try to be good from now on, and reduce the volume of my outbursts. I don't want to start uni with bad feeling with other people going there. Soz to Em_Mak and the others. Despite all my antics, I think you're actually a really nice lot. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    As long as you get rid of the blue coloured font i'm happy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm stressed and nervous too, but I don't bully people :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    As long as you get rid of the blue coloured font i'm happy.
    What?! Your screen must be too bright. Infusing my posts with this soft blue hue gives them a welcome bit of colour, in my opinion. I find that standard charcoal text colour really dreary. I much prefer my text to have some kind of gentle glow to it. Black/grey is yucky. But I'll change it if it really really riles you.

ReputationRep:
    What?! Your screen must be too bright. Infusing my posts with this soft blue hue gives them a welcome bit of colour, in my opinion. I find that standard charcoal text colour really dreary. I much prefer my text to have some kind of gentle glow to it. Black/grey is yucky. But I'll change it if it really really riles you.
    Good enough reason as any other
    Looking through some of your previous posts you've made some pretty nasty comments. Fair enough if you're stressed out or whatever but i'd try and stop replying if it's just going to be insulting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    Looking through some of your previous posts
    Hehe, another Poirot. Just reply to posts in the thread you're looking at, you don't need to conduct an inspection of all my previous comments. Everyone's so astute and probing on here. :cool:

I promise I'll behave, though I'm just so so sensitive and easily annoyed. If I feel someone's rebuking me or reacting sharply towards me I get really irritated and sometimes hurt.

I feel like such a cretin, but I'll stay around and put my antics down to my impetuousness. It's become part of my nature of late, though I'm not genuinely spiteful. I'm hoping I can become a decent, if voluble, member of these boards once I've settled in to and am happy at uni, though knowing me something will go wrong. Anyway, night night, I'm off now. And morning to all the people who'll be reading this when they log on in about eight hours time.

ReputationRep:
    *hands out cookies, milkshakes and anything else that is pure, unadulterated bliss*

I think this is the beginning of something wonderful... Are we all cool now, guys?

PS: GOT ALL MY BOOKS FOR MY FIRST TERM TODAY!! WOOO!! They're soooo beautiful...

ReputationRep:
    loool you guys are funny!!!

ReputationRep:
    jus-mi, what's up with your rep?! I'm gonna give you some green just to level it out.

Edit: Wahey, you're all levelled out now.

ReputationRep:
    haha! i don't even know theres a certain person on tsr that keeps on neg reppin me! and he/she doesn't even leave their name its quite funny!!.... thanks for the concern and rep!!!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.