ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Interesting facts? Well you see...

:vroam:
    spread the knowledge please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    ohhhh you study psychology

do you have any interesting facts you can share, i always ask people this when i find out they do something interesting
    Interesting Psychology Fact: The majority of Schizophrenics cannot recognise their own handwriting.

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Kat, my best advice would be to concentrate fully on your Boyfriend and ignore her completly. She can't be bothered to be nice to you, no need to spend any energy on her. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Interesting Psychology Fact: The majority of Schizophrenics cannot recognise their own handwriting.

hehehe i love funky facts like that

am i sad?! lol i think i might be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)

i love this sort of stuff too

http://edonn.com/archives/2003/11/body_language/

ReputationRep:
    Interesting (AS pyschology ) fact - Some Asian cultures believe in a phenomenon called 'Fan Death'; where they believe that if they leave a fan on over night they'll die.

GG and True can probably straighten that out/confirm it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting Psychology Fact #3: A syndrome known as "Koro" exists in some Asian and African cultures, in which people believe their genitals are retracting into their bodies.

ReputationRep:
    Another one I remember... In some African cultures, you're regarded as mentally ill if you don't talk to dead people :p:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting "something" fact 5? 6?: A three month summer holiday frazzles your brain

:argh:

ReputationRep:
    Interesting Psychology Fact #4: A treatment of severe epilepsy involves the severing of the corpus callosum, the white matter which connects the two hemispheres of the brain. This can possibly lead to "Alien Hand Syndrome", in which a hand can have a mind of its own!

ReputationRep:
    Ermm... *Thinks rapidly to try and come up with something better*

The German word for Butterfly is Schmetteling (I know I've spelt that wrong!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Ermm... *Thinks rapidly to try and come up with something better*

The German word for Butterfly is Schmetteling
    The Japanese word for Milk is "Nyuujuu".

ReputationRep:
    Sociology fact #1- At age 11 boys are much less intelligent than girls are, which is why the 11+ exam for boys grammar schools is a lot easier than the girls version :p:

ReputationRep:
    The greeks and romans weren't bothered by homosexuality, in fact they rather enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear what have i started
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    ^ I now know that this is not correct, but thank you so much for repping me again you must think I'm a rep-grabbing whore... teehee.

Thank you Kim!! ^_^ Now, to track down my mystery repper...
    Hehe, nope, you're welcome to the rep. Been meaning to rep you far a while.

ReputationRep:
    the Kent TSR forum is going to be full of the best repped people on this whole website :-D

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I am 'a splendid one to behold'

ReputationRep:
    So am I :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was repped 5 times today! Tho one didn't count, poor netural person with not enough repping power :p:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.