ReputationRep:
    And now the sun just came out and it went within minutes! =[
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Haha, that's British weather for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim08)
    Haha, that's British weather for you

loving your dp..... I gotta say that episode had the least scary aliens in it....

ReputationRep:
    I just took my car in for its MOT and it cost me £220

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fairy.Dust.Forever)
    loving your dp..... I gotta say that episode had the least scary aliens in it....
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fairy.Dust.Forever)
    Yup, they weren't even aliens technically (made with human fat ). And they weren't at all aggressive, they were just very different from the usual type of 'monster'. They were just so cute, even when they were crawling out of people

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only one who doesn't like Dr. Who?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    Am i the only one who doesn't like Dr. Who?
    I'm not much of a fan. I just recognised her dp cause my gf forced me to watch it the night before.

ReputationRep:
    Dr Who isn't that bad...I wouldn't say its great, but its not bad.
    It doesn't take itself too seriously...unlike Torchwood which is just a big 'ol pile of worm infested elephant poo.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Im not a huge fan but I watch it if Im in.. the famliy watch it religiously.
    Loved the little twist with Rose last episode!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite a fan of doctor who, but then I'm a fan of fantasy/sci-fi tyoe things anyway

ReputationRep:
    Oldschool Dr. Who ftw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim08)
    Yup, they weren't even aliens technically (made with human fat ). And they weren't at all aggressive, they were just very different from the usual type of 'monster'. They were just so cute, even when they were crawling out of people

thats true but technically they were conceived... lol... by an alien being? They were kinda like Furby's but without the hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinksparkles2)
    Yeah Im not a huge fan but I watch it if Im in.. the famliy watch it religiously.
    Loved the little twist with Rose last episode!
    xx

ooh... that was soo good. My family think I just watch it fo David Tennant... even though I first watched it with Christopher Eccleston (sp?). Never been a huge sci-fi etc. fan but I don't know.... I think 'new' dr who has won me over. I'll have to check out some of the episodes from the original or something.

How does anyone rate Torchwood by comparison? A lot of the writing for it is awful! Don't get me wrong, I watch it anyway. I'm a sucker for rubbish telly.

ReputationRep:
    I love David Tennant as Doctor Who Never watched Torchwood cause the parents don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    David tennant is also very yummy Skinny guys with spiffy hair and a distinctive nose..... I don't think you need to hear anymore :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to agree with you there! Plus, the accent...;heart;

ReputationRep:
    ABSOLUTELY. Don't suppose you ever watched Blackpool? There's singing lol

ReputationRep:
    Nope, can't say I have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim08)
    Nope, can't say I have.
    It's a bit wet..... but I love it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2013

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.