Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    why 10 for you?

ReputationRep:
    becuase i dont live at uni

ReputationRep:
    i don't get it, ur not living at uni when u arrive?

ReputationRep:
    Ah right.

I just packed some clothes into my big wheelie bag...starting to become real now!
    I still need to do some list minute shopping, sorting out banks etc...

on another note, we have loads of rain and I can hear thunder....yay! I love storms

ReputationRep:
    I am seriously not amused.
    I went for a run today, didn't want to, but forced myself to go. Almost at the end, I emabarrasingly and dramatically fall, smashing my knee and face on the pavement, leaving my skin and blood on the ground. I stumble back home, and am now unable to even walk, let alone run. I'm s'posed to be doing a charity walk/run thing tomorrow- can't do it. I can't even train for the last few days before I go away, and God knows what chances I'll have the first few weeks of uni. I shall get fat and annoyed, and I'm seriously pissed off :stomp:

On a lighter note, only 8 days to go :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh I hope you're alright??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    Oh gosh I hope you're alright??
    Haha thanks yeah I'm fine, more annoyed than anything. If you see someone limping around during fresher's you'll know who it is
    My timing is impeccable :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChicaBonita)
    I am seriously not amused.
    I went for a run today, didn't want to, but forced myself to go. Almost at the end, I emabarrasingly and dramatically fall, smashing my knee and face on the pavement, leaving my skin and blood on the ground. I stumble back home, and am now unable to even walk, let alone run. I'm s'posed to be doing a charity walk/run thing tomorrow- can't do it. I can't even train for the last few days before I go away, and God knows what chances I'll have the first few weeks of uni. I shall get fat and annoyed, and I'm seriously pissed off :stomp:

On a lighter note, only 8 days to go :rolleyes:
    OUCH!!:eek: just wait til u can join a gym lol man running is not my strong point! i like rowing lol:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Start A RIOT!)
    OUCH!!:eek: just wait til u can join a gym lol man running is not my strong point! i like rowing lol:yep:
    That's the thing though, I don't particularly wanna join a gym.
    I've been running for over 2 years now, and that is my main way of staying fit/slim.
    I could never get on with rowing myself :rolleyes: And even that needs your knees :no:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Kent, alas in Medway. Need gym buddies! ie someone that will drag me kicking and screaming to the gym plz

ReputationRep:
    What times are people moving in on Saturday?
    My mum's just told me that we won't be able to get there until about 6:30-7pm, which kind of sucks... I don't wanna be the last one to get there.
    I guess most people are moving in on the Saturday?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be leaving my home around 9am, and arrive about midday on the 20th.

ReputationRep:
    Umm I'm moving in on sat...probably won't be there until the afternoon, then going to lunch/shopping with parentals...so I won't be around until later afternoon, most likely.

If you see a girl with a pink leather laptop bag and long hair, thats me :p:

If you see a chubby Indian looking quite out of place, that's me. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [TuckingFypo])
    If you see a chubby Indian looking quite out of place, that's me. :ninja:
    I like your t-shirt

ReputationRep:
    im coming on saturday around 5/6pm but i won't be staying the night im just gunna do up my room, then leave my stuff, get my id and to all the other things that needs to be done...hopefully i will be able to change my accomodation to a 39week one......i got work on sunday so theres no point in staying in canterbury when i can get a free ride back to london!!...but ill come back on sunday evening around 9/10pm...i bet im gunna be the last one to arrive on campus on a sunday lol

(Original post by alenax)
    I like your t-shirt
    Thanks.. but the guy in the pic ain't me. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [TuckingFypo])
    Thanks.. but the guy in the pic ain't me. :ninja:
    Really? Ha... who is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Affinity)
    What times are people moving in on Saturday?
    My mum's just told me that we won't be able to get there until about 6:30-7pm, which kind of sucks... I don't wanna be the last one to get there.
    I guess most people are moving in on the Saturday?
    I'm getting the 1pm ferry to the mainland which should arrive about 2pm, then have a 2-4 hour drive to Canterbury, so I won't be there all that early either.

ReputationRep:
    aw i got secret rep....but its only netural lol...someone hasn't got any rep power.

I wonder if the secret repper/s have struck again recently...:ninja:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.