found it, cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    Mine is elliot college...
    I have a drinks reception for my course, how mature
    woo im in eliot to

ReputationRep:
    I'm repping for Rutherford College!

How are they decided? Is it where you live?

ReputationRep:
    Colleges are just based upon your subject.

ReputationRep:
    woop just managed to get into my student finance account online and updated my details.

Saved a boring and awkward [I hate doing that sort of thing] phonecall

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else having trouble buying the Kent-ertainmnt pass? I went onto the union site to buy it, put all my details in, and it said my card was declined. There would be no reason for this, I've been using my card the last few days without problems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    Saved a boring and awkward [I hate doing that sort of thing] phonecall
    Tell me about it! Ive had to call Virgin and BT to cancel Internet/Phone the last week. I hate doing it, I'm useless at phone conversations.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, Freshers Buffet... free food?

We'll need it.

ReputationRep:
    hm strange...is it a credit or debit? maybe they only accept certain cards

ReputationRep:
    ohhh forensic science have already put up some assessments, d'oh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Tell me about it! Ive had to call Virgin and BT to cancel Internet/Phone the last week. I hate doing it, I'm useless at phone conversations.
    Ahh *******s...that reminds me. Got to phone up Endsleigh and (try) to cancel my car insurance. Needless to say they're going to try and keep me on it

ReputationRep:
    I have freshers buffet on there too, yay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalby)
    Ahh *******s...that reminds me. Got to phone up Endsleigh and (try) to cancel my car insurance. Needless to say they're going to try and keep me on it

Hey! Snap! I need to call them and try and cancel my car insurance! Im hoping I'll get a partial refund, considering I spent £1700 insuring my car, and will have only needed it for half a policy.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Snap! I need to call them and try and cancel my car insurance! Im hoping I'll get a partial refund, considering I spent £1700 insuring my car, and will have only needed it for half a policy.
    Im paying monthly, so i wont get any refund :/ and it ends in 2 months, so im just missing out on a 2nd years no claims

And theres a £50 cancellation fee! On the bright side, they have Jack Johnson playing as the hold music

ReputationRep:
    can someone quote me just so the who quoted me thingy changes from 18hrs ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalby)
    Im paying monthly, so i wont get any refund :/ and it ends in 2 months, so im just missing out on a 2nd years no claims

And theres a £50 cancellation fee! On the bright side, they have Jack Johnson playing as the hold music
    Cancellation fees are such a con. I had to pay £115 to cancel my BT phone line. That's pretty much the same price as just keeping the contract.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Keynes Mind you, means my welcome talk is at 9:30... yay.

Eurgh, I've got so much to do, I can't even remember half of it.

I need to put the washing out, ring my German teacher about remarks (I'm putting this off as long as possible but it needs to be done soon!), sort out my clothes, sort out meeting up with several friends (all different meetings), sort out my CDs and DVDs, sort out my clothes/pack them, find the rest of my bed clothes, make sure I've registered for everything on the student portal, empty the dishwasher, register with a dr, finish watching Top Gear and eat something.

ReputationRep:
    Final questions of the day:

1) What documentation do we need when we get to Kent?
    2) Has anyone paid any fees yet?

ReputationRep:
    Cancellation fees are such a con. I had to pay £115 to cancel my BT phone line. That's pretty much the same price as just keeping the contract.
    I think its a joke! I've got 3 payments of £54 left on this insurance, 1 of them is Septembers which they just told me i'll have to pay anyway, plus a £50 cancellation. So all i'm saving is like £58, and losing out on my 2nd years no claims...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.