Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    Just because I'm not actively posting at the moment and you see me online doesn't mean you can take the opporunity to be mean about me. I now wish you didn't live within half an hour of me, and demand that you never speak to me again after last night's drunken visit.

:yep: You were soooooo drunk...

And it was soooo late :mad:
    It was 2am! Hardly midday.

And why are you complaining? A tall, dark, handsome stranger turns up at your house (which you foolishly told me the number of) in the dead of morning and you're complaining?

Btw, you should really wear make-up in bed. You looked rough.

:rolleyes:

Haha, only kidding (quickly, before I get negged) - you looked fine. Dunno why you've been saying you're fat - you're what, a size 16, maybe 18? A big girl, maybe, but at least you have a pretty face. And I'm sure if you hadn't been wearing pyjama's you would've looked positively ravishing.

:rolleyes:

*turns on the charm in a desperate attempt at begging for mercy*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    yay my card came...now need to wait for my pin...but I'm ordering my new phone now wooooo finally....my phone is about 2/3 years old now :p:
    Tell us more. What phone did you order, m'lady?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go to someones house at 2am if we'd only talked on the internet

Anyway. A LG KF600 Purple. Mmm purple.

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was on PAYG now that we're heading off to uni. Stuck on the remaining 9 months of an 18 month contract!!

ReputationRep:
    I've been on PAYG since...well, since I got a phone. I spend way too much and always run out at the worst times....so now I have money, bring on contract

Plus its £10 off if you get it online, so I'm only paying £25 per month for £200 worth of credit :jive:

ReputationRep:
    I'm £35 a month for unlimited texts and 700 minutes. Got a Samsung G600, which to be fair is a pretty hot phone. Still, £35 a month burns!

ReputationRep:
    I've never been on a contract, but then I don't use my phone all that much.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, today was an interesting day.
    Me and my mum had planned to go to Canterbury for the day to have a look around the town. However, it didn't go to plan. As we tried to get onto the M25, we found that it was blocked and we couldn't get through because there'd been some massive accident. So we got re-routed, and ended up in Brentwood (a nicer part of Essex). Instead of having to go all the way across London to go the other way to Kent, we stopped in Brentwood, and went in a charity shop.
    OH MY GOD!
    I got a Lipsy dress for a fiver (which will cover me for the ball, which I was worried about) and a couple of other bits. We then stopped and had lunch

I'm feeling gooood. Although, I need to do some exercise to work off the cheesy baguette I had :rolleyes:
    So much cheese! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    Glad you had a nice day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChicaBonita)
    Hmmmm, today was an interesting day.
    Me and my mum had planned to go to Canterbury for the day to have a look around the town. However, it didn't go to plan. As we tried to get onto the M25, we found that it was blocked and we couldn't get through because there'd been some massive accident. So we got re-routed, and ended up in Brentwood (a nicer part of Essex). Instead of having to go all the way across London to go the other way to Kent, we stopped in Brentwood, and went in a charity shop.
    OH MY GOD!
    I got a Lipsy dress for a fiver (which will cover me for the ball, which I was worried about) and a couple of other bits. We then stopped and had lunch

I'm feeling gooood. Although, I need to do some exercise to work off the cheesy baguette I had :rolleyes:
    So much cheese! :shock:

Did you get to Canterbury in the end?

ReputationRep:
    Ugh just got my ID photo done....look SO awful

My sister was laughing at me thru the curtain, so I was trying not to laugh and now my smile looks weird. I also have my head tipped so now it looks like my eyes are not level! And my face is all red because the post office is really hot

Ffs.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I've met 3 of my housemates so far, and they're all French! I'm gunna be the odd one out

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like it was an interesting day, even if you didn't end up seeing Canterbury. And I'm glad your look around that charity shop proved fruitful.

But at least your ill-fated little voyage ensured you had a day away from home, and saw a more salubrious part of Essex (I'm sure you where live is very nice, however :cool:).

And I know I shouldn't say this, but:

WOMEN DRIVERS!!! :laughing:

*Awaits punishment*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    :eek: I've met 3 of my housemates so far, and they're all French! I'm gunna be the odd one out
    someone should have done a module in french for beginners :yep:

Sorry, that sounded rather unsympathetic. You're welcome in Becket court if things get a bit :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Get them to make you loads of crepes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hypermicrospace)
    someone should have done a module in french for beginners :yep:

Sorry, that sounded rather unsympathetic. You're welcome in Becket court if things get a bit :pierre:
    I'm worried that they're all gunna speak in French and talk about Frenchie stuff leaving me like "wtf guys are you talking about?"

:pierre: lol.

ReputationRep:
    ^ I've found a housemate who is from Finland, and neighbours who are from Sweden, Switzerland and others.... seems I've been put in International Villiage!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I had a similar experience on an adventure holiday one time where I was put in a tent with only two other girls both of whom were profoundly deaf.
    I found the holiday fairly horrific anyway but this just added to it.

For anyone that ever plans to have children....please don't send your socially retarded child off on their own to some camp full of other children expecting it to be "fun" and a "confidence booster"

ReputationRep:
    where did you meet the frenchies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by General Mullet)
    where did you meet the frenchies?
    lol, I met the Frenchies on facebook.

(I like saying frenchies, but is that racist?)

:pierre:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2013

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.