2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

im hoping I can just plug the ethernet into my laptop and start surfing
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 3681
My guess is that you plug and go...but there is the TSR facebook group that people can get on mobiles
Reply 3682
Well I have decided I'm definitely going Sunday, even if I can't get a lift and have to drive myself and not drink. I can't let wordsearch be the only Christ Churcher there. So if for whatever reason any of you aren't on here tomorrow, I shall hopefully see you all Sunday, sometime after 5 when I finish work.
Reply 3683
well you lot sleep (i think) i'm getting ready to leave lol

see you there! :biggrin:
Reply 3684
I managed maybe an hours sleep..?

Now I feel really sick :s-smilie: And I don't know why I'm on here I have stuff to do
Mornin' all! :biggrin:

I went to bed at half 11, went straight to sleep, up at half 6 as planned and am now stocking up on caffeine to get me through the day. Normally, on a night before a day like this, I would have a really intense dream, but last night was ok. I feel surprisingly calm. Spring forward to later on today and who knows, but for now I'm feelin' good :smile:

hobo06
Ooh what else is in this box? Anything as interesting as the whip?

Well wouldn't you like to know? :wink:
Reply 3686
Its official, I can't fit all my clothes into my bag.

I just forced myself to have some breakfast even tho I feel like I'm gonna :puke: soooo nervous :frown:
Reply 3687
ChicaBonita
Mornin' all! :biggrin:

I went to bed at half 11, went straight to sleep, up at half 6 as planned and am now stocking up on caffeine to get me through the day. Normally, on a night before a day like this, I would have a really intense dream, but last night was ok. I feel surprisingly calm. Spring forward to later on today and who knows, but for now I'm feelin' good :smile:

Well wouldn't you like to know? :wink:

Oooooh you tease, I like :biggrin:

Hope you feel better soon Em. I'm not even moving out but I'm still pretty nervous about going in to CCCU to register today, so I can only imagine what it's like for the rest of you. But hopefully the excitement will overcome every other feeling.
Reply 3688

Well I leave in an hour or so and I'm still not completely ready...gotta shower, get dressed, pack the last few things into the car, and clear up my room a little.

God-Damn-It.
Reply 3689
I didn't sleep good last night at all! Damn my insomnia, what a night to play up. Not looking forward to the drive I gotta do, and I have lots of things to do before I leave. Booooo.
Reply 3690
Finally, I have time now :flute:
well i have colleted my id card, it was a lovely day :biggrin:
Reply 3692
omdayzzz was there like alot of people?!!!!! do u have nice neighbours im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nervous!....and im like the confident person!! ....ok anyways i got my camera today so yayyy im all set!
hmm well there were MANY people, but my neighbous are the same ones i have had for 23 years as i am not moving in :teeth:

shed loads of peeps up there tho, looks good, they already tried getting me to go on a pub crawl tonight, you should all have fun
Reply 3694
You back at home now then?

By the way, how did they try to rope you into a pub crawl?
well when i went to eliot college when i got there they said that i should go blah blah blah

yeh im back at home now - u will really like it tommorow will

why is it soooooooooooooo quiet in here ?!
Reply 3696
Hey Kenters! I just got back from registering at CCCU, wasn't as scary as i though it would be. And loving the girl:boy ratio of something like 70:30 :biggrin:
And the girls seem so much more friendly than the guys.
Reply 3697
jermaindefoe
well when i went to eliot college when i got there they said that i should go blah blah blah

yeh im back at home now - u will really like it tommorow will

why is it soooooooooooooo quiet in here ?!

Ow, I really hope so.

Was getting your ID card quite straight forward?
KentWill
Ow, I really hope so.

Was getting your ID card quite straight forward?

yeh it was really easy, you need to make sure that you have your letter of acceptance, your student loan forms, qualifications if they need to check yours and photo id, then all you have to do is show them your id, you get ur photo id and then you are registered, then you have to go in to another que, in which they will scan your student loan form, so make sure you have that
Reply 3699
Oh. I don't even have one... :O

What should I do about that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending