Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sports hall is closed now mate, opens at 10am tomorrow. Just went up there. Haven't met anyone yet - it's very quite. I'm gonna go out see what I can find.

ReputationRep:
    oh and i cant get xbox live to work now!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone wanna meet up?! The only person I've met so far left within a minute of meeting me, saying she was staying with her parents!

ReputationRep:
    I will

EDIT: where?

ReputationRep:
    yeah go for it, im probably heading out for the shop anyway (tho im smack bang next to it)

ReputationRep:
    Err I dunno.. are you two both in Parkwood?

ReputationRep:
    count me in, where abouts - bear in mind i don't know where anything is!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Becket court and I don't actually know where parkwood is lol!

ReputationRep:
    yup im in lypeatt meet outside essnetials is it called? lol im off there in like 5mins anyway need milk :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I will have to meet parents at six though as they are going to bring me up some food

ReputationRep:
    I will just wander around until I find essentials then. I have pink in my hair btw.

ReputationRep:
    im the small guy with pirate hair

ReputationRep:
    lol good good...I'm off right......NOW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kram322)
    yup im in lypeatt meet outside essnetials is it called? lol im off there in like 5mins anyway need milk :rolleyes:
    Sure, I'm up for that... I *think* I know where that is.. Hyper, are you gunna come?

ReputationRep:
    Are you in halls, Hyper?

And why haven't you met anyone, Gehenna? Isn't the place bristling with people and activity?

On a different note, I'm worried about not having this SLC form. Will I be able to get away without having it, or might it stop me from moving in to my room. Should I stay in hotel in Canterbury until I sort out my finances.

Oh, kram, how was the journey, by the way?

ReputationRep:
    lol its next to the registery in parkwood, i'll be in a red t-shirt and white k-swiss prob looking lost!

ReputationRep:
    lol where abouts is it in relation to parkwood?

ReputationRep:
    Im in my Tyler C room now! It's so nice! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ok I got completely lost and ended up walking in a big circle around the library

I will have my tea at around 6 and then meet up later if that's alright with people. If we meet by the library I will actually get there this time!

ReputationRep:
    Is there no map of the campus on UKC site? I've been walking around with a map of CCCU all day.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.