Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3820
GodspeedGehenna
Hey, if you're talking PC, I *might* have a spare one you can have.

That would be legendary :cool:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Trying to figure out what to do with my jewellery... I don't have anywhere to put it so it's all over my desk :s-smilie:
Reply 3822
I'm listening to some music in my room, just had a bowl of Special K for breakfast. Just gonna doss around for a bit now I think!

Registering yesterday was a chore! 20 minute queues at least :s-smilie:
Reply 3823
Kalby
Registering yesterday was a chore! 20 minute queues at least :s-smilie:

Hell yeah, I was there for aaaages. I came at a busy time I think (around 3pm)
Missy67
That would be legendary :cool:

I'm not 100% sure though.. I had two when I moved, but I dunno if I brought a second.
Reply 3825
Yeah i was there about 3pm! I got to the queue, waited for 10 minutes, then realised I didn't have my student finance forms. So Mum held my place and I had to like power march back to Tyler C just to get that crappy piece of paper. Then I realised I could have done that afterwards without any rush! It was horribleee.
Missy67
Hell yeah, I was there for aaaages. I came at a busy time I think (around 3pm)

haha suckers!

I just walked in and out, no waiting. :biggrin:
Reply 3827
GodspeedGehenna
I'm not 100% sure though.. I had two when I moved, but I dunno if I brought a second.

Don't worry if you don't. My sister's coming up sometime soon so I can ask her to bring it.
Reply 3828
Kalby
Yeah i was there about 3pm! I got to the queue, waited for 10 minutes, then realised I didn't have my student finance forms. So Mum held my place and I had to like power march back to Tyler C just to get that crappy piece of paper. Then I realised I could have done that afterwards without any rush! It was horribleee.

Student finance forms? :eek: (I wasn't asked for any)
Missy67
Student finance forms? :eek: (I wasn't asked for any)

Yeah, you have to get your payment schedule scanned so that SLC know you're actually at uni.
Reply 3830
GodspeedGehenna
Yeah, you have to get your payment schedule scanned so that SLC know you're actually at uni.

Damn, I'll have to do that now I guess. I'll have to go alllllll the way to park wood and back to get the form...
anyone looking forward to meeting kentwill :biggrin: i cant wait to see him and i am not even moving in lol
i hope u all have a meet during the term time so i can come and meet ya all seeing as i wont be living on campus, good to put a face to tsr avatars :biggrin:
Reply 3832
I'm gonna go and deal with that finance form now, so I'll see you all at the meet up.
I wasn't asked for a finance form either, where do I go and get it scanned, in the sports hall? Dammit I'm panicking now :s-smilie:

On another note, is anyone else's bed really hard? I'm pissed because I have a foam matress thing for my mattress at home but didn't bring it because I thought the beds would be halfway decent. I was wrong :frown:
Reply 3834
I don't have my finance form yet, but when I went to the Finance desk thingy in the Sports Hall they said...

'That's okay, let me just check if you are on the uni computer... Nope, let me just check if you are on the Student Loan website... Yupp! I'll just transfer these details over to the uni. You don't have to do anything more - just wait for your money to come through!'

So relax everyone :smile:

I think my room is really nice guys. And my flat mates are pretty cool :smile:
Reply 3835
ChicaBonita

On another note, is anyone else's bed really hard? I'm pissed because I have a foam matress thing for my mattress at home but didn't bring it because I thought the beds would be halfway decent. I was wrong :frown:

oh aye, I couldnt get comfortable at all kept waking up put a mattress protector on this morning in an attempt to make it fluffy, may add my sleeping bag and extra cover as padding

thought they'd be some bounce at least :rolleyes:
GodspeedGehenna
haha suckers!

I just walked in and out, no waiting. :biggrin:

Lol yeah I registered yesterday but couldnt be bothered to queue to sort my finance so I went at about 11 and it was dead. In and out straight away :biggrin:
Reply 3837
*raving jealousy*
Reply 3838
*...but accepts that it was his choice :wink:*

Hope you're all having an amazing time in ye olde Kent!
Ahh i just got home from being down at the uni, managed to get registered and all that jazz really quick actually! Then the finance people were just like yup all done you're on the system, it's all sorted...so then i spent some time walking around campus and *trying* to work out where things were! Not so much fun walking around on your own though!! :frown:
It was a really nice atmosphere down there though don't you think??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending