2008 Kent Students Watch

GodspeedGehenna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Em_maK)
I don't know whether to go to the SA undergrads talk or the Parkwood one...they clash...
Hey, I hear you're throwing some shindig tonight?
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aspect)
What a waste of time!
Effing bloody stupid. I KNEW all that already!

In other news...

I can't believe I managed to develop FFF (****** Freshers Flu) so damned quickly. I feel like ****** - I can barely keep focused on what people are saying, I feel such an idiot... I don't even feel well enough to be sociable. This is NOT how I wanted it to be, I wanted ot be HEALTHY and feeling BRILLIANT! So, right now, I'm drinking a bottle of Malibu and settling in for an emotional rollercoaster on my own.

*sighs* Do I sound pathetic? Yes. But I feel it too.

So indulge me.

PS: I can't even taste the effing Malibu. Stupid, stupid FFF.
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by katkit)
Effing bloody stupid. I KNEW all that already!

In other news...

I can't believe I managed to develop FFF (Freshers ****** Flu) so damned quickly. I feel like ****** - I can barely keep focused on what people are saying, I feel such an idiot... I don't even feel well enough to be sociable. This is NOT how I wanted it to be, I wanted ot be HEALTHY and feeling BRILLIANT! So, right now, I'm drinking a bottle of Malibu and settling in for an emotional rollercoaster on my own.

*sighs* Do I sound pathetic? Yes. But I feel it too.

So indulge me.
Hey, meant to swap numbers with you today but we both got swept away! PM it to me if you like!
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*laughs*

I'll PM you with el numero de teléfono.
Aspect
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^ I too am suffering....

I keep trying to take a nap - I'm sitting in my room with the curtains closed and everything in order to try catch a few winks, its just not happening.

I think me and my housemates will be heading into town to The Works tonight Although not sure how I will survive it!
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
Hey, I hear you're throwing some shindig tonight?

I may be....for a select few :ninja:

Depends who's interested really....I don't want to go to the beachy-thing thats on tonight
Aspect
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Me neither really... we're going into town. Although the rain right now really sucks. Really, really sucks.

.... perfect for a beach party...
KentWill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The rain's awesome. It made Canterbury high street all but deserted when I went there about an hour ago. The place was as empty as I've ever seen it. :cool:
hobo06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KentWill)
The rain's awesome. It made Canterbury high street all but deserted when I went there about an hour ago. The place was as empty as I've ever seen it. :cool:
I was a little annoyed when I left for uni today in just a tshirt as it was sunny, then when I left uni it was starting to rain and had got a little chilly. Think I'll take a jacket tomorrow just in case.
Fairy.Dust.Forever
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Freshers Flu... I think I came with it which is an awesome sign
Migranes and nastiness since Saturday then runny nose shivers aches and today.... well... fainty pukeyness. All in good fun. It's alright just rest up the more u rest the quicker u will recover....
I honestly thought I was gonna pass out at the Rutherford intro thing.
ChicaBonita
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Someone said to me "oh you have fresher's flu" when I told them about my throat, but to be honest that is the only symptom I have. Ergo, I think I just have a sore throat :rolleyes:

Hopefully it's on the mend though, my flatmate told me I sounded slightly better earlier, so fingers crossed
KentWill
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fairy.Dust.Forever)
Freshers Flu... I think I came with it which is an awesome sign
Migranes and nastiness since Saturday then runny nose shivers aches and today.... well... fainty pukeyness. All in good fun. It's alright just rest up the more u rest the quicker u will recover....
I honestly thought I was gonna pass out at the Rutherford intro thing.
Someone passed out at the Keynes one today. He was standing behind someone sat down, who he just sort of collapsed on. At least, that's how I saw it. It was a bit hard for me to see exactly what happened, but he definitely passed out or something.
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I got taught how to cook pasta tonight [don't judge me]

Which is well good since all I've had since sat is a couple of slices of pizza, 1 sandwich and....biscuits. Good healthy meals (Y)

Cheers guys
Aspect
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by KentWill)
Someone passed out at the Keynes one today. He was standing behind someone sat down, who he just sort of collapsed on. At least, that's how I saw it. It was a bit hard for me to see exactly what happened, but he definitely passed out or something.
Really? Yikes. I was there and didn't notice, though I was sitting half way down the front.

EM_MAK - don't feel bad, I can actually cook (a little) and havn't made anything yet! All take-aways/ready meals/other crap lol.

On a different note, went to the venue tonight for the beach party - had an awesome night!!!! we were planning to go into town but decided against it when we saw the rain, so got "beached up" and headed out. There was a long queue to get in, and a queue to get downstairs, but once we got there it was really good fun

Getting slightly aggrovated with my housemates being a little more messy than my liking though. And it's kinda hard to keep all your stuff really clean when theres loads of mess around you.. it seems a bit pointless!!
the wolf at the door
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fairy.Dust.Forever)
Briefly, yeah
oh that's my kitchen so i may have introduced myself. I'm not sure though, i've lost track of who i know and who i don't.

Anyone go to the SA thing today????? I think i went to it but i'm not sure I went along but i thought SA meant social anthropolgy and it was about social sciences in general really.
Fairy.Dust.Forever
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by the wolf at the door)
oh that's my kitchen so i may have introduced myself. I'm not sure though, i've lost track of who i know and who i don't.

Anyone go to the SA thing today????? I think i went to it but i'm not sure I went along but i thought SA meant social anthropolgy and it was about social sciences in general really.
I think we were the last ones in we didn't stick around long we came back downstairs and put some music on and played some drinking games... I only met a couple of people up there.
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
morning peeps i am in early today for no particular reason, so i took it upon my self to find the libary pc's
C.o.o.k.i.e
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
morning peeps i am in early today for no particular reason, so i took it upon my self to find the libary pc's
Evening! Another one commuting i see eh!?
I was planning to have a lie in today but still ended up getting up early so popped on here...as you dooo! :cool:
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by C.o.o.k.i.e)
Evening! Another one commuting i see eh!?
I was planning to have a lie in today but still ended up getting up early so popped on here...as you dooo! :cool:
TSR is very addicitve lol, we shouldnt really be on here this early we are sad
C.o.o.k.i.e
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
TSR is very addicitve lol, we shouldnt really be on here this early we are sad
Ahaa...but I still and will continue to :p: lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1375)
79.53%
Leave (354)
20.47%

Watched Threads