Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *dies from FFF*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katkit)
    *dies from FFF*
    Hope you get well soon. I hate getting ill. Must be especially sucky that it's during the first week.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting ill too bah.

And I really need to get my finance forms scanned in...but I don't know where...and its raining...and main campus is so far away...and I don't have a coat [yet]....or an umbrella....and my trousers will get soaked...and and and

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missy67)
    Hope you get well soon. I hate getting ill. Must be especially sucky that it's during the first week.
    It IS sucky. However, I am still determined to have a good time and smile like there's no tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    @Em: Hmm, I don't know where they'd do it, I guess you'll have to go and ask somewhere...

I'm stuck in coz of the rain as well, I was going to go to into town this morning. It was such a convenient time to go too, considering there's nothing important to go to today.

ReputationRep:
    has no one else gotten their forms scanned?

ReputationRep:
    I got mine scanned on my second day.

I think I might risk a trip in the rain to get some fruit from essentials.

ReputationRep:
    I did and i got the wrong one scanned :eek: but it should be ok I think because apparently they just use it for proof that I arrived at uni. I really hope that's all they need it for anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I need to go shopping....people who were there last night know I don't really have any food!

I tried to make porridge this morning but our microwave is weird and I think I put too much milk in...it was a bit soup-like...and I have no sugar so I just had it plain...

fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I got mine scanned on my second day.

I think I might risk a trip in the rain to get some fruit from essentials.
    Yeah I got mine scanned on sunday.

And go for it, the rain seems to have let up a bit... for now.

ReputationRep:
    We should totally get t-shirts with our TSR username and "FAIL" written in big red letters underneath muahaha.

ReputationRep:
    We should totally get t-shirts with our TSR username and "FAIL" written in big red letters underneath muahaha.
    Heehee!

ReputationRep:
    pub quiz ermmmmm get there earlyish so we can sit somewhere? lol dunno what time it starts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kram322)
    pub quiz ermmmmm get there earlyish so we can sit somewhere? lol dunno what time it starts!
    I totally take credit for the getting there early idea.

:cool:

ReputationRep:

What time's the pub quiz and where is it?
    I never got one of those leaflets with whats happening this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antriver)
    I never got one of those leaflets with whats happening this week
    Ummm...

*blank*

Let me check-eth.

ReputationRep:

credit given :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kram322)
    credit given :rolleyes:
    Better be in the form of positive rep! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antriver)
    Re-asked.

ReputationRep:
    Crap! Just found out that I was supposed to get my letter from the loan company scanned when I got my ID card. Got an email saying that I need to do it and it says go to the sports hall on monday or tuesday, but it's too late now And it says if they don't receive it by 10am tomorrow I wont get my loan on time, but the other place you can take it to doesn't open until 10...
    :bawling:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.