Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey can any of you tell me what it's like on campus this Sunday? Last year I noticed that most sunday's the campus was like London from 28 days later (before the rage/zombies turned up) :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    *tearful*

I feel so ill... keep coughing... chest hurts high temperature.

:no:

I'm gonna be so lonely tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Me and Becky are heading up to Mungos now for some eats if anyone cares to join us? If so, see ya there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Me and Becky are heading up to Mungos now for some eats if anyone cares to join us? If so, see ya there.
    Ooh, me! May see you there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstarmonkey)
    Gah, went into Canterbury town and completely missed the sports fayre! :mad: I really wanted to sign up for Archery, and maybe fencing. Do you have to put your name down at the soc fair if you want to do it, or can you just go along anyway?
    I missed the sports fayre too! :mad:
    Didn't get up till late and had to meet my personal tutor and sit through a SECL induction lecture.
    Can we still join the societies at a later date? Maybe find out about times/dates online?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    Didn't get up till late and had to meet my personal tutor and sit through a SECL induction lecture.
    Can we still join the societies at a later date? Maybe find out about times/dates online?
    Yeah definitely.

ReputationRep:
    Great! Oh, and Missy...Becky told me you joined the creative writing society...see you there!

ReputationRep:
    Oooo was the SECL meeting at 4 good? I missed it! :o: was there anything important i need to know or just the usual welcomeeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.o.o.k.i.e)
    Oooo was the SECL meeting at 4 good? I missed it! :o: was there anything important i need to know or just the usual welcomeeee!
    Just talked about who you need to contact if you need help and stuff. Most of the information/contacts can presumably be found on the Kent website.

ReputationRep:
    Yayyyy my new phone came!

Its so not funny about the...noises...I had to hide downstairs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    Yayyyy my new phone came!

Its so not funny about the...noises...I had to hide downstairs!
    Run away!

:hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Hmph!

ReputationRep:
    I missed the SECL talk too hehe

ReputationRep:
    omg the ball is today :woo:

I have nothing to wear!

ReputationRep:
    anyone at the live music soc tonight?? Or Venue??

p.s. I'm planning to go to the alternative freshers today and then head off to the venue later.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to the alternative ball. Cheaper, and no dress code. A lot more fun too.

ReputationRep:
    I already paid for it tho...

I brought that freshers pass and I haven't even used it yet god damn it.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, yeah I couldn't have bought that pass even if I'd wanted to. Glad I didn't though...DJ Ironik?!

ReputationRep:
    Klaxons didn't even turn up tonight from what i hear.

ReputationRep:
    Great! Oh, and Missy...Becky told me you joined the creative writing society...see you there!
    I've "joined" that as well Didn't go to the social today though..

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.