The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

the wolf at door
Klaxons didn't even turn up tonight from what i hear.

Wow, they didn't even turn up? That's a bit harsh.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Guys, I hope you all have a fantastic time at the Freshers Ball; I'm a little jealous I don't be there. I'm catching a train over to Brighton to help my girlfriend move into uni today :biggrin: I can't wait.

Have lots of fun!
Kim08
I'm just going to the alternative ball. Cheaper, and no dress code. A lot more fun too.

Call me ignorant, but where and when is the alternative ball? :s-smilie:
Saruken
Call me ignorant, but where and when is the alternative ball? :s-smilie:

I'm going to that and I think it might be K bar? I'm not sure where I got that idea from but that's what I thought.

See you all there maybe :smile:
Hypermicrospace

See you all there maybe :smile:

Yeah, hopefully. PM me perhaps? I probably wouldn't turn up if I wasn't sure that anyone I knew was gonna be there!
Did you go out yesterday, Hyper? I ended up staying in to have a TV marathon of The Tudors, Al Murray and Jimmy Carr...damn, I'm sad. :o:
It's at the K-bar. Starts from 12 noon, with live bands playing from 1pm.
Reply 4246
oh no, its the ball today. I hate dressing up things. But no-one I know is going to the alternate I don't think.
Saruken
Yeah, hopefully. PM me perhaps? I probably wouldn't turn up if I wasn't sure that anyone I knew was gonna be there!
Did you go out yesterday, Hyper? I ended up staying in to have a TV marathon of The Tudors, Al Murray and Jimmy Carr...damn, I'm sad. :o:

Yup, I'll pm you but won't be going until later probably. I didn't really go out yesterday until the evening and then went back fairly early too. Did a psych treasure hunt in the morning though :biggrin:
Tickets for the Welcome Ball are sold out, right? I'd go to the Alternative Ball, but nobody I know is going..
Reply 4250
Sagar, come to Woody's tonight. :biggrin: Anyone that's not going a la Ball, should go to Woody's!
The manager in Woody's is fit. :ninja:

We'll probably end up in one of the bars, but I'll try and make a stop at Woody's.
It's 20 degrees, the sun is shining, it's time for a party.........

TODAY - FREE ALL DAYER
Dolche Vita, Keynes
2pm - 11pm
BBQ
DJs
Live Percussion

It’s the big one! The first Casa of the year... And as it’s the same day as the ball, we’re going all day! The premier night on campus and its free!!!!!!

Casa kicks off in style with live DJs and Percussion from 2pm. Expect the best in funk all the way through to house – pumped out through a kicking sound system. The BBQ is all set up, and we're ready to go...

See you there!

:eek:
Reply 4253
ToDAY?!
Reply 4254
katkit
ToDAY?!

Yep. Sounds good actually.
Reply 4255
*is in the process of trying to convince her minder to take her*
Reply 4256
Minder?
katkit
*is in the process of trying to convince her minder to take her*

minder?

So many things on today i have no idea where to begin.
Reply 4258
Haha Marky Mark is pretty much my minder. :biggrin: Would've got into so much trouble so many times if he hadn't been there to pick up the pieces after me! :rolleyes:

Naughty Kitty.
Reply 4259
katkit
Haha Marky Mark is pretty much my minder. :biggrin: Would've got into so much trouble so many times if he hadn't been there to pick up the pieces after me! :rolleyes:

Naughty Kitty.

Ohh I see :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending