kram322
Lypeat 6 is occupied by squirrals...

I saw them running in n out while the cleaner was there :p:

How come your not Salsa'ing?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Probably off to K Bar a bit later. Can't be arsed with much tonight - just a few drinks with a few corridor buddies.

Em_Mak what did you think of the lecture today?
Reply 4462
Missy67
Can't say I found those to be particularly nice when we went there the other day... the burger was good though.

Good lord...the lighthouse actually had something in stock?

After my first term they cut the stuff on the menu by half (for example there used to be various sized chip portions) and even after cutting it in half, I turned up more then once to find no chips, no chicken (they used to have four types).

But they had hash browns.

One time I got so annoyed I hiked into Canterbury and got a mcdonalds :giggle:
Reply 4463
Yeah but it took them 15 minutes to actually cook the stuff...
Just got back from salsa dancing! :woo: It was fun, although I was totally awkward when finding/asking people to dance with me. Hehehe. It as ridiculously crowded but I imagine there will be less and less people as the weeks go on. There were people on the balconies in Rutherford watching us make fools of ourselves! :rolleyes:
Reply 4465
the wolf at door
Probably off to K Bar a bit later. Can't be arsed with much tonight - just a few drinks with a few corridor buddies.

Em_Mak what did you think of the lecture today?

Just call me Emma :p:

Which lecture do you mean?
Reply 4466
I'm a bit drunk but I type well right? hahahahah

I really fancy some toasttttttttttttt
Superstarmonkey
There were people on the balconies in Rutherford watching us make fools of ourselves! :rolleyes:

I was one of those people :p:

I was with Kat and 'Godspeed', we weren't watching to see random people make fools of themselves, just people we knew :biggrin:
Reply 4468
All my housemates have gone to bed, I wish to continue the drunkness.
Superstarmonkey
Just got back from salsa dancing! :woo: It was fun, although I was totally awkward when finding/asking people to dance with me. Hehehe. It as ridiculously crowded but I imagine there will be less and less people as the weeks go on. There were people on the balconies in Rutherford watching us make fools of ourselves! :rolleyes:

We were watching!

:teeth:
Reply 4470
stalker.
Em_maK
stalker.

:ninja:
Reply 4472
Superstarmonkey

I was one of them :biggrin:
Reply 4473
I need toastttttttttttttt
Reply 4474
and wine
Reply 4475
I need drunken-ness.

:biggrin: COME TO THE VENUE WITH ME TOMORROW, PEOPLE!! Meet up at Mungo's for pre-drinks, and then go onto the Venue for amazingness!!

Don't ask questions, JUST SAY YES!
Reply 4476
pffft

I have wine here sooooo
Reply 4477
Em_maK
pffft

I have wine here sooooo

But it's Stardust...
Reply 4478
But I'm not gayyyyy/bi/etc

plus I do have lectures on thursday
Lol, for a brief moment of time this evening our corridor was decorated with a tree. Yes, a tree.

The FMs went to the KickBoxing social and came back rather drunk with a tree, a blown up wine bag and an ice cream spoon to show for it. :p: I went and joined in the merriment for a bit.

Now I'm off to bed - But first, a quick question. I've got lectures all day tomorrow, but most of the time I have an hours gap between them. What can I do for that hour?! (Has to be on main campus, I aint walking all the way back to Parkwood!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending