kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kram322)
you dont do it yourselves though do you? noooooo, at least we had a laugh

and met yet more people!!! who we spent few hours in woodys with :rolleyes:

also why do people who know japanese, take intro to japanese?

We were talking about this in our 'Speak Proper German!' class today. Apparently one of the people in the Intro to Spanish class has gave it up at GCSE - Not really intro level.
Truered
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Hypermicrospace)
Black t shirt, hoody, jeans, belt with little stars on, glasses, brown hair with pink in, erm...of average height for a female. That's about it.
I'd say I'm a pale guy with glasses but that won't narrow it down :p:

I'll be the one looking as nervous as all the new people, with Austin powers like glasses and a black jacket with two brown and white stripes on the front.

Be carrying a diet coke :p:
Missy67
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If I can't find the creative writing society I may come to SFX, since I won't want to walk allll the way back to parkwood again after space society.
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm supposed to be going to Stardust tonight (mostly because my gay friend Danny insists that "we must at least TRY it") and then leave after a few hours if it doesn't float our boat - but in all honesty I'd far rather just go to Woody's or something and hang out.

Don't get me wrong, I love Danny, but he's the kind of guy that will almost DEFINITELY try and make me dance. And I don't dance. At all. Plus I'll want to go outside every now and then, for the breath or fresh air and everything (I get a bit... weird when I've been in a massive group of people for too long) but it's The Venue and a bad idea to even try... gah...

Hypermicrospace
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Truered)
I'd say I'm a pale guy with glasses but that won't narrow it down :p:

I'll be the one looking as nervous as all the new people, with Austin powers like glasses and a black jacket with two brown and white stripes on the front.

Be carrying a diet coke :p:
Cool. I'll try and look out for you
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Equestrian Soc was fun

I really, really, really want to be on the team. I don't care whether it's A, B or C but I want to do it! I'm now having a dilemma about whether to go on a Mock Hunt with them (don't worry, no foxes involved!) - I'd love to BUT I haven't ridden at speed really and I think the fences will be too high... Will be good craic though.
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
The Psych soc meeting was a little dull, there wasnt much to it..

Oh, Becky/Laura,.. Tomorrow at 6-8.30pm in KLT5, people from St. Martins (the psych hosp in Canters) are coming into speak to people about volunteering. Just thought I'd let you know.
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anyone know when the parkwood laundrette is open from/til?
Mahou
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
The Psych soc meeting was a little dull, there wasnt much to it..

Oh, Becky/Laura,.. Tomorrow at 6-8.30pm in KLT5, people from St. Martins (the psych hosp in Canters) are coming into speak to people about volunteering. Just thought I'd let you know.
Shame to hear about the psych soc, it'll probably be more worth going when they have speakers that talk about the things you're most interested in. I'm going to join just for that.

Oooo I'm torn now between the St. Martins talk and Kendo (starts at 8)... Is it only clinical students who can volunteer, do you know?

PS. Becky: if you've got your psych mail fixed then there are tons of e-mails from people wanting to swap workgroups. Maybe you should send out an e-mail?
ying28
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Em_maK)
anyone know when the parkwood laundrette is open from/til?
the one nearer to kemsdale opens from (i think) 8am to 10/11pm
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I didn't know there was more than one....?

I thought the only one was next to essentials/woody's ?
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Hypermicrospace)
Cool. I'll try and look out for you
:hello: Was nice to meet you. Hopefully next time I might be more talkative.

I had to walk back to Canterbury in the dark for the first time, so I was worried/preoccupied about that :o:
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?

I had to walk back to Canterbury in the dark for the first time, so I was worried/preoccupied about that :o:
Wow, was it a long walk?

Oh and do you know if it's okay if I bring my girlfriend along to the anime night on thursday? She's coming to visit and I'd hate to miss it, plus she likes anime anyway
Missy67
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's probably fine, isn't it open to anyone? I think you only have to be a member if you use the loaning library.
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
Wow, was it a long walk?

Oh and do you know if it's okay if I bring my girlfriend along to the anime night on thursday? She's coming to visit and I'd hate to miss it, plus she likes anime anyway
Well I dunno, you might have to abseil down from the roof :ninja:

Tis about a 20 minute walk, bit shorter as it's downhill.
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Well I dunno, you might have to abseil down from the roof :ninja:
That is my traditional means of entrance anyway, so it's all good.
Saruken
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
Equestrian Soc was fun

I really, really, really want to be on the team. I don't care whether it's A, B or C but I want to do it! I'm now having a dilemma about whether to go on a Mock Hunt with them (don't worry, no foxes involved!) - I'd love to BUT I haven't ridden at speed really and I think the fences will be too high... Will be good craic though.
Awww, I'd love to join the equestrian society. No doubt I'd be pretty rubbish at riding but I just love horses. They're such beautiful, elegant creatures and I love them so much!!!!

Hey, Truered!

Don't worry about it if you was a bit nervous! I was with Becky and Sheila when we practically bombarded you after Batman begins! Sorry 'bout that, mate. I don't know whether you noticed me, but I was wearing the black jacket and jeans (I got up during the film).
Feel free to just come up and talk to us next time. I don't know about Becky, but I don't bite anyways.

Oh, and Godspeed...it should be ok to bring your girlfriend. Tonight we just walked in and sat down, no questions asked. Practically anyone is welcome.
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Saruken)
Hey, Truered!

Don't worry about it if you was a bit nervous! I was with Becky and Sheila when we practically bombarded you after Batman begins! Sorry 'bout that, mate. I don't know whether you noticed me, but I was wearing the black jacket and jeans (I got up during the film).
Feel free to just come up and talk to us next time. I don't know about Becky, but I don't bite anyways.
I'm from the internet :proud:

You were with her when she said "they are also from the forum" right?

By the time I realized I didn't know who (names/usernames), the moment had passed. Or was I told your names? I forget :o:
Saruken
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm from the internet :proud:

You were with her when she said "they are also from the forum" right?

By the time I realized I didn't know who (names/usernames), the moment had passed. Or was I told your names? I forget :o:
She may have said my name, but I can't remember. But, yes, I was there too when Becky said that. :yep:
Perhaps we'll see you again next week?
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Depends on what's being shown :awesome:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads