Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I live in Tyler A :yeah: If you end with lectures in Rutherford you'll be in luck...it's like a three minute walk ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Waffo~)
    I live in Tyler A :yeah: If you end with lectures in Rutherford you'll be in luck...it's like a three minute walk ;yes;
    yippee! Though i haven't noticed many people on here saying they have applied for A. it's either b+c or parkwood.
    How near is it to Tyler b+c? Would you recommend tyler a?

ReputationRep:
    I've never been in B and C. They seem to be a bit more modern, with slightly larger rooms. B/C are behind Tyler A, so if you arrive to move in you may have slightly better luck getting a place to put your car. Like us :yeah:

Also the tyler court reception is in A, so you just have to go down/upstairs to get mail.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored. I guess I should be revising, but ugh it's even more boring.

Any other Kentians lurking about TSR?

ReputationRep:
    :itsme:

20% revision 80% not revision :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you're far more productive than me. I've been trying to revise Geog A2 but I've now been distracted by Loose Women on TV

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Wow, you're far more productive than me. I've been trying to revise Geog A2 but I've now been distracted by Loose Women on TV
    Turn to BBC2. There's no way you'll be distracted by Working Lunch. Unless you like information on stocks and businezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    what a bloody brilliant tv prog!! i love it but yes a major distraction!

oh and parkwood ppl are gonna love me..! i make the most delicious lasangne...veggie or not veggie! it don't matter to me i can do both:cool: plus there's a secret ingredient and a little surprise!

ReputationRep:
    Wooo I love lasangne!
    A bit scared about the surprise though =S Is it something yuckky?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    no lol! i just mean inside the lasangne-its just a little something extra that makes it more delish! you're gonna love it haha

ReputationRep:
    Oooh yumm. Cant wait =]
    You may have to teach me how! [Im in desperate need of cooking lessons!]
    xx

PS. Bit confused.. Are you going to Kent or Herts?

ReputationRep:
    aw lol my mum taught me! i make spag bol, other pasta dishes, mainly italian stuff lol but i also do a good curry!! (not too hot! but if you like it hot i can accommodate that! haha)

kent is my first choice, herts is my insurance, you?

ReputationRep:
    PASTA IS MY FAVOURTIE FOOD =D
    I think you may have to be my new best friend at Kent.
    I can cook pasta.. with cheese.. or ready made sauce.. or even pesto!! Haha.
    Ooh right, yeah I live right next to Herts and my mum works there, but Ive firmed Kent. So either way I might see you around somewhere!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    awesome! yay a virtual best mate already! awesome! tell me about yourself then! x

ReputationRep:
    Weelll...
    Im doing History, Geography and French.. and hating the revision. And already worried about results day.
    Basically cant wait to get to uni. Theyve given me quite a low offer though so hopefully I dont need to be too worried!
    I dont know what else to write without this sounding like a online dating add haha. Check out my profile, I copied and pasted my Myspace about me..
    What about yourself?!
    Have you told them you only want Parkwood or have you applied for Tyler B&C too and just hoping you get it?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    thumbs up to the pasta lovers.

I'm planning on bulk buying a laod of it - and sauce. Nice and easy to make

ReputationRep:
    Yeaah.. that Costco stuff you get in the GIANT bags! Will last us for the whole year!
    Actually, it probably wouldnt.. i do eat a lot of pasta.
    xx

ReputationRep:
    You can get a kg for £1 in Asda, or is it tesco? Either one.

I can't cook anything! I may have to live off sandwiches until I somehow learn. Its pathetic really :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    You can get a kg for £1 in Asda, or is it tesco? Either one.

I can't cook anything! I may have to live off sandwiches until I somehow learn. Its pathetic really :p:
    boil water. put in pasta. wait till the pasta is ideal. pour out water. put in sauce. simmer. done. Apply too much cheese. preferablly cheddar.

(i may have skimped on the instructions slightly )

ReputationRep:
    hahah Gorden Ramsey style. DONE!

but, ew, cheese.
    I can do a variations on the sandwiches...toasted...pita bread...wholemeal...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2013

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.