The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

GodspeedGehenna
Wow, so seems like nobody is really around/up for it? Cheap night then.

I arrived about 3 hours late :o:

Realised no one was there and decided to get back to internetting. Meal was very nice though.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Hypermicrospace
I arrived about 3 hours late :o:

Haha yeah, we called it a night early because there seemed to be nobody around!
I just wanted to point out that I did make the effort (even after walking to and from the town centre :p: )

I don't want anyone thinking I'm becoming anti social :biggrin:
Reply 4783
i came back from main campus having decided not to pay £7 for the venue when I could be staying less than 30mins

glad I got out tho could of done with a coat
Having a night in with my internet and my books :biggrin:
Reply 4785
So I'm trying to work out how much my accommodation is actually costing per week. How many weeks did you base it on when working it out?

edit: ah, never mind, just got the price list thing to finally load which says 39 weeks :h:
why do some many people scream all the time here? I'm sitting here now with my window open and it sounds like there's a football match going on outside. Whenever i'm drunk something will always hold me back from screaming like a maniac. Maybe it's manners or something? Ah well, that's my outburst over.
£7 for the Venue tonight?

I stayed in and finished my picture 'wall' that's up on my wardrobe. It looks awesome and makes me giggle everytime I look at it :biggrin:
Reply 4788
I watched dawn of the dead [new version] with 2 of my housemates :p:
Where is everyone today? Has everyone gone home this weekend to avoid all of the open-day visitors? :biggrin:
I've just got up.

Bearing in mind last night I was feeling absolutly fine (apart from a little homesick) I am not impressed with the 12 hour 'flu that I've managed to develope.

It feels like somethings trying to claw it's way out of my throat via my nose and eyes. Arhghp[fkcbv;vbn.
Reply 4791
I only just got up too :giggle:
Well, I'm off to Sussex for the weekend! Bye bye campus!
Reply 4793
the wolf at door
why do some many people scream all the time here? I'm sitting here now with my window open and it sounds like there's a football match going on outside. Whenever i'm drunk something will always hold me back from screaming like a maniac. Maybe it's manners or something? Ah well, that's my outburst over.

God love you, Adam. :biggrin: For having the decency not to scream when you're drunk.

Missing you guys loads already... should I be missing you? Is anyone else at that stage where you're not sure who considers you a friend yet? I sound stupid :rolleyes: but I'm okay with that.

But I consider all you guys my friends. Like, if I wanted to randomly go out, it'd be you guys I get in touch with first.

:rolleyes: <--- at myself.
Reply 4794
well it was £5 entry £2 to put my hoodie on a hanger...i aint bothering with that, it was empty anyway. People were shouting "who are ya!" at the band that was on coz they were that bad so ive been told...

just got back from the anime thing that started at 11. Honestly I like anime, but im not THAT dedicated so sit for 4-5 hours in a lecture theatre. Though Kat you'd be glad to know pokemon got a mention, though people started going on about it a little too much :rolleyes:

i'm off to do some reading now, ttfn!
Reply 4795
kram322
well it was £5 entry £2 to put my hoodie on a hanger...i aint bothering with that, it was empty anyway. People were shouting "who are ya!" at the band that was on coz they were that bad so ive been told...

just got back from the anime thing that started at 11. Honestly I like anime, but im not THAT dedicated so sit for 4-5 hours in a lecture theatre. Though Kat you'd be glad to know pokemon got a mention, though people started going on about it a little too much :rolleyes:

i'm off to do some reading now, ttfn!

Holy hell, that is a LONG time! I'll reply to your text in a sec.

As for the Pokemon thing, I am THRILLED. Don't get me wrong, I have a stronger fiery passion for other Anime's (My Hime, Kannazuki no Miko, Maria-sama Ga Miteru, Strawberry Panic and Chobits being my five favourites) but Pokemon has a very special place in my heart.

Screw the ones that came after the original 150/151 though. Apart from Chikorita. She just makes me die.

:rolleyes:
I think there's an Open Day today.. feels so weird.
Reply 4797
[QUOTE='[TuckingFypo]']I think there's an Open Day today.. feels so weird.

I know, I really wanted to be there for it!! :mad: I forgot about it!!
Reply 4798
katkit
Screw the ones that came after the original 150/151 though.

But... But... What about Espeon & Umbreon? Lucario? Suicune? :frown:
Reply 4799
katkit
I know, I really wanted to be there for it!! :mad: I forgot about it!!

so you could terrorise the new wannabe freshers, shame on you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending