University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Hypermicrospace
I don't either.

:five:

Ok, maybe there's a few of us out there.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 4881
GodspeedGehenna
Anything happening tonight? Anyone wanna watch some films or something? Wont get back to campus til bout 9pm though.

Maybe not tonight as I have a 9am lecture. But maybe one film... if it's short.
Em_maK
where on earth is DS7, Darwin, Level 5, Tower Block????????

:sad:

From reception (looking from the doors inwards) turn right and there's a green door with a notice of all the rooms up there on it. Basically you just go through there and keep going up the stairs.

beefysexjuice
where on earth is CNWSem8

That's the one that's through a door and a little corridor from the main character I think. It's right by some stairs up.
GodspeedGehenna
Anything happening tonight? Anyone wanna watch some films or something? Wont get back to campus til bout 9pm though.

I'm not going to be doing anything but resting tonight, I have a stupid cold. Thought I was going to faint today...what an awful day :frown:
Reply 4884
I drink tea at home.

But it involves milk and a kettle and teabags and sugar and time...

(Yeah my Mum usually makes it at home :awesome:)
Hehe, I like my tea :smile:
when we do our washing, is there anything we need to do to the clothes? Say if i have a hoodie with a zip, does that need to be turned inside/out. And tumbledrying too. Can everything be tumbledried at the same temp?
Turn things inside out if they may get damaged/faded on the outside, such as a t shirt with a picture on the front. Not sure about the hoodie...if you want to be sure then go ahead, it can't do it any damage I don't think.

I don't know about tumbledrying, I use a clothes horse.

Good luck!
Reply 4888
When I used the tumble dryer I used the delicates setting and it dried everything fine.
Ah, back on campus to be greeted by a group of frenchies in my kitchen.
Reply 4890
I'M ALIVE!! ONLY JUST GOT BACK!!

From Parkwood.

Teehee. No, the mission was very successful. Very successful indeed. :ninja:

Could do with a cup of hot tea or maybe even some hot chocolate, but there's literally a mob of girls in my kitchen. 15 - 20 people.

Am not in the mood to go in there and be stared at.
Reply 4891
Kim08
From reception (looking from the doors inwards) turn right and there's a green door with a notice of all the rooms up there on it. Basically you just go through there and keep going up the stairs.

Lol bit late now! Found it in the end.

Also saw you coming out of your seminar but you either didn't see me, or ignored me :ninja:
Reply 4892
I always drink tea/coffee....mmmmm....how can you not?!
Em_maK
Lol bit late now! Found it in the end.

Also saw you coming out of your seminar but you either didn't see me, or ignored me :ninja:

Sorry, I was feeling very ill with my cold and all. I'd never ignore you purposefully.
Mmm...I've gone from moderate tea drinker to tea-aholic since being at uni. I don't really drink that much coffee here as I don't really have anough money to fuel my starbucks habit.

I would get a tea now but I'm hot since I've just got back from SALSA (I dont know why I get so excited about it) :yep:
Reply 4895
Superstarmonkey
Mmm...I've gone from moderate tea drinker to tea-aholic since being at uni. I don't really drink that much coffee here as I don't really have enough money to fuel my starbucks habit.

I would get a tea now but I'm hot since I've just got back from SALSA (I don't know why I get so excited about it) :yep:

There is such a thing as instant coffee...
Meeeee soooooo hungieeeeeeeee.

I wish I had some chocolate or biscuits or something.
Reply 4897
Pete, we didn't get to make the most of the passion today.
katkit
Pete, we didn't get to make the most of the passion today.

Did you not go to Salsa, or was the heat too much?

Edit: PS - Bring me some chocolate - I brought you some.
Reply 4899
I had a small pot of potato salad for dinner.

good times. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending