The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone else seen the random dog that seems to be wandering around Parkwood, usually around Willows Court.. I don't know if he belongs to someone but I've seen him loads.

And he always looks at me :teeth:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 5121
That's the wolfdog of Parkwood
Ah sweet, I've finally got a reason to break out the silver bullets I brought with me on moving day.
Reply 5123
He's harmless as long as you don't look directly into the eyes. But if you do, something will follow you back to your room. Every day for two weeks you'll hear things no one else can, and then on the 14th night you'll open your curtains and the wolfdog will be there looking into your room. And then...
Truered
He's harmless as long as you don't look directly into the eyes. But if you do, something will follow you back to your room. Every day for two weeks you'll hear things no one else can, and then on the 14th night you'll open your curtains and the wolfdog will be there looking into your room. And then...

Have you been watching Season 3 of Supernatural perchance? :p:
Hypermicrospace
I was just trying to enrich your ears :s-smilie:

Hmm how shall I go about exacting revenge? :shifty:
Will it work? *Gives this a try.*

And yes I do declare a war. Not really because of the song but because I feel like it. :devil: :p:

-----

And eek wolfdog. :yikes: I don't like dogs... :cry:
Truered

And then...??

And then??!

AND THEN?!?! DEAR GOD TELL ME?!
Reply 5127
:yum:
Reply 5128
I saw some middle aged guy wandering around parkwood with a dog the other day... I wonder if it's the same one you're all talking about.
Reply 5129
I saw a Hobbitmann T_T

No, it was a tramp that looked kinda hobbit-y.
On parkwood road.
Reply 5130
Yinnie
I saw a Hobbitmann T_T

On parkwood road.

:shock: I think I've seen him too! (...Possibly.)
Yinnie
I saw a Hobbitmann T_T

On parkwood road.

Hey! That was me!

:getmecoat:
Is everyone getting subs now?!
Yep. Join us.
I don't have a PayPal account. :p:
Speaking of strange, roaming animals around Parkwood, has anyone seen the leopard - cat?
Hypermicrospace
Eww nasty :s-smilie: I shall find more music to torture you with after dinner.

Can I meet you around 6 at Rutherford? I have a lecture from 4-6, then we can go to anime society straight after.

Yes. That would be useful, I have self-destructive friend issues that I want to hopefully deal with as soon as possible. :frown: Between 4-6 is when I have a likely chance of talking to them. :s-smilie:

So our war begins. :ninjagirl:
I'm in Tyler A and i keep hearing horses. Well the 'naaaay' of a horse. Any ideas??

Just had a lecture in the cinema and it was about 50 degrees in there. Doesn't help much when the lecture is quite boring to.
No ideas, unless the Equestrian soc have bought their horse back up again?!

I'm getting quite creeped out - I can clearly hear people talking in the room next to me at night, but I'm not next to a bedroom - I'm on the end, next to the water pipes etc.
Reply 5139
Do yourself a favour, don't read the previous page

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending