Scroll to see replies

isn't it "???"
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 5821
anyone else feel a draft? suddenly feel nippy? just me then
Did you remember to put on some underwear today?
Reply 5823
I had to take my underwear off in a game of Ring of Fire last Thursday. :frown:

Because I refused to take my top/trousers/bra off. So I had to a) drink half a glass of vodka and b) take off my underwear instead.

Cruel times.
Someone give me money. I'm down to £20 or so.
I would but I recently stuff most of mine in a savings account, I don't want to be charged for withdrawing any of it.
You have to earn it, mah boi.
I still haven't filled out my student finance form. Perhaps now's the time.
Reply 5828
Good idea

:p:
Reply 5829
I just woke up :| I need to stop napping and sleep at night....[and not do washing at 4am :p:]

Oh and do work :shifty:
[QUOTE='[TuckingFypo]']I still haven't filled out my student finance form. Perhaps now's the time.

How can you have not filled it in already?

I'm pretty sure you could have applied back in March...
I'm gunna buy a kettle and minifridge from Argos on saturday.

Then I'll never have to leave my room!
Reply 5832
what the ******* ****, there are no essay Q's on webct for philosophy...how the **** am I supposed to write that essay that is due in 10 DAYS that I found out about today without a question????

:mad2: :woo:
Reply 5833
Em_maK
what the ******* ****, there are no essay Q's on webct for philosophy...how the **** am I supposed to write that essay that is due in 10 DAYS that I found out about today without a question????

:mad2: :woo:

Look at the module outline perhaps :s-smilie:
katkit
I had to take my underwear off in a game of Ring of Fire last Thursday. :frown:

Because I refused to take my top/trousers/bra off. So I had to a) drink half a glass of vodka and b) take off my underwear instead.

Cruel times.

I swear the only thing I'm learning here is drinking games. Last night was a crash course in strawpedos (only my flatmates don't realise that as I get tipsy, I get more and more willing to do things. Hence why I felt like **** this morning), we've covered Ring of Fire (nasty, nasty game!) and Bowls as well. There's talk of an evening in just playing drinking games one night, but I don't know if that'll ever happen. :yep:

:cool:
GodspeedGehenna
I'm gunna buy a kettle and minifridge from Argos on saturday.

Then I'll never have to leave my room!

You'll emerge from your room at the end of the year like a hermit - long grey beard and tattered clothes muttering something unintelligeble in a mixture of French and English.
Reply 5836
Like me :awesome: Only internet memes instead of French.
Reply 5837
Ah geeze, just got an e-mail from the college 'Master' saying there's being a theft and that all my flat has to attend. Has anyone else had to go to a meeting about a theft? :O
Reply 5838
Nope, haven't even had a fire alarm....tho I do live in Parkwood.
Reply 5839
Mahou
Ah geeze, just got an e-mail from the college 'Master' saying there's being a theft and that all my flat has to attend. Has anyone else had to go to a meeting about a theft? :O

Perhaps it's a trap to get to the unattended flats :beard:

:p:

Quick Reply

Latest