The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Hmm games. I wish I had my Xbox 360 or PS2 I feel like some Devil May Cry type of game... ie violent and brutal that needs much skill. :biggrin:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Superstarmonkey
I wish I was a vampire SLAYER. Great moves, stay out all night without having to drink blood. Ooooh yeah. Plus everyone know that hot male vampires fall in love with female vampire slayers, well, according to Joss Whedon they do,

Hell yeah they do.

Angel... Mmm. :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

This one is my favourite:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ahahahaha

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 5865
Happiness in a jar :biggrin:
Reply 5866
mnergh, can't sleep. May go and do some washing...unless its raining...or...I cba...
Em_maK
mnergh, can't sleep. May go and do some washing...unless its raining...or...I cba...

Your body clock makes me lol.
Reply 5868
GodspeedGehenna
Your body clock makes me lol.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cry:
Wheee! Lost boys was really good :biggrin: As was Blackadder.

I knew that I recognised Marko (one of the vampires from Lost boys)! He's in Bill and Ted (I think he's Bill? Or Ted? One of the two) :biggrin:

Edit- He's Bill :smile:
Wait a minute...Crash Bandicoot Warped? That was the third game on PS1, wasn't it? I was thinking of the game that came out for PS2.
Warped was brilliant. Especially the Coco and tiger levels!:yep:
Yeah I loved the great wall of china levels. I could complete them in the best times :biggrin:
Appparently I'm not registered with the medical centre (but I filled the forms in!) - Anyone got a link to the registry page thing?
Reply 5873
I'm going to go and make myself some crumpets soon.

:biggrin:
katkit
I'm going to go and make myself some crumpets soon.

How do you change the colour of your screen name?
Reply 5875
Saruken
How do you change the colour of your screen name?

Do you have a subscription? If not, you can't. :smile:
Payday!!

Far too much of it is being taken by bleeding emergency tax, woowoo!!
Reply 5877
*laughs* Wish it was Payday for me... not 'til Friday, and even then it's only £20...

Still. :biggrin: Better than nout.
Does anyone have a buspass that I could scan?

I have some news. I've yet to work out whether it's good or not though... I'll explain more later (going to find out more about it) but basically there's a chance I could be doing Psych next year :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending