Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    kk well, I'm off to a lecture at Sussex lmao, then im catching a train back to Canters. Cya all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [TuckingFypo])
    You were sitting at a table with two other guys, right? Green shirt?

We made eye contact. :ninja:
    I was one of those guys!

Not the freak, the normal looking one with the black hair and wistful smile.

(Original post by Cowberg)
    lol, I insulted that guy to my companions. Dirty looking vvanker.

Seriously, who are you?
    ...?

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    We just decorated the house! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    What are we supposed to do when the required reading isn't in the library and you don't have the book?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    We just decorated the house! :awesome:
    sounds...fun

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone in Parkwood help me? I need the ext. number for my mate over in Nickel Court and we haven't got a phone numbers sheet *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where in town I can get black dye hair spray? Needed essentially for my halloween costume, and don't wanna get anything [semi]/permanent. My poor hair can't handle any more dying!

I had a little browse around today but couldn't find anything. Perhaps someone could advise me where to look...?

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of tomorrow night, what are everyones plans? I don't even have any yet lol, couple of optioins but havn't decided on anything yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    sounds...fun
    it....was? :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspect)
    Anyone know where in town I can get black dye hair spray? Needed essentially for my halloween costume, and don't wanna get anything [semi]/permanent. My poor hair can't handle any more dying!

I had a little browse around today but couldn't find anything. Perhaps someone could advise me where to look...?
    Boots, they have some that's in a can and some that's in gel form. I can't remember the name, but the cans/tubes are grey, and they have literally every colour - Blue, yellow, green, neon pink, black, white, grey and more. I don't know what your hair is like so I don't know whether you need gel or spray; but you should be able to figure it out. They're wash in wash out ones. :yep:

The picture on the front is a white cut out of a guy and a girl, the background is the colour of the hair stuff inside if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    My chest infection has come back with a vengeance, so I'm thinking that tomorrow I'll end up curled up in my room rather than being out and about.

Not happy about this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hypermicrospace)
    Hope you feel better soon. I have a really nasty cold that is making all my joints ache but especially my back and I have an essay to do but can't really motivate myself to do it because I feel ill
    That's horrible, I'm sorry you feel so ******. *hugs* I hope you feel better soon, Becky.

ReputationRep:
    I'm cooking Pizza :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I'm cooking Pizza :coma:
    And I thought it was a bit late for me to be watching Evangelion :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    And I thought it was a bit late for me to be watching Evangelion :beard:
    :nah:

So I take it none of you sickies are gunna come out to party for Halloween?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hypermicrospace)
    There are naked guys running round Becket court...pity they're so unattractive :rolleyes:

I'm a nice person really :o:
    :console: You'd gotten your camera out and everything but alas they were uggos

ReputationRep:
    I'll be out in the bars with housemates :jive:

ReputationRep:
    I have 14 hours to read, research and write an essay I do not understand.

Yay!

ReputationRep:
    why am I the only one posting :|

just woke up, still no essay, still :woo:, feel like ****, about 2 hours sleep. Excellent!

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.