Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

the wolf at door
Will that be a present?

Seems like everyone is off to Woody's tonight...

I can't think of anything more tedious than waiting for the results of the American election.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 6461
GodspeedGehenna
I can't think of anything more tedious than waiting for the results of the American election.

i think its more that the bars open all night and there serving barbecue etc than the actual election

im just off to the Current Affairs thing tomorrow for the "analysis"

joy :rolleyes:
Reply 6462
kram322
i think its more that the bars open all night and there serving barbecue etc than the actual election

im just off to the Current Affairs thing tomorrow for the "analysis"

joy :rolleyes:

See, the offer of free food is almost enough to drag me there.

But my trouser and jeans collection seem to be very against this, and insist on looking over-baggy and falling down. Even the belt won't do the job properly, they just look all bunched up at the waist and shizit.

Have resorted to wearing a white, flowy summer skirt. Am not amused. I look v. stupid for this sort of weather. Hence why I'm not leaving my room. :-P
GodspeedGehenna

idk, the queueing up for 4 & a half hours to actually vote seems pretty dang tedious.
I heard they won't let anyone into Woody's after 1.30.. true? I got the real ale/cider social tonight, so I may have to come back on campus earlier than planned.

I have a seminar at 9 tomorrow. :ninja:
Reply 6465
GodspeedGehenna

I completely misread something on here, and thought I'd be waking up today to find the new Presiden :doh:
Reply 6466
Haven't been to bed yet.

Are all the bars open all night? I'm only going to Woody's to play the alphabet game and get wasted. :giggle:
Reply 6467
the wolf at door
I thought it seemed fairly easy. Only problem is it takes ages.

researched, read and wrote it in about 2 hours this afternoon :jive:
Dunno if I'll go to Woodies, it's going to be heaving!

However if the Tesco man doesn't turn up, it might be the only hot food I get today so I might have to.
Reply 6469
I'm feeling quite happy at the moment. No idea why, as I have essays due in left, right and centre! I think it's a mixture of being excited for my birthday (46 days to go LOL!), Christmas (51 days to go!), knowing that one or more of my lovely friends are going to be in my neck of the woods tonight (Ruby Tuesdays in Origins, muahaha) and also being very pleased with myself for not eating so far today.

(I know the latter seems a bit extreme and weird, but it's happiness for me!)

I really need to buy some scales. Keep track of what I'm losing. I know it's not much, probably a maximum of, like, half a stone so far, but it's still something.

God. May go cook myself some rice. Am getting rather peckish.
Reply 6470
I think Im going to head ALL THE WAY to woodys tonight. :biggrin: EXCITED!!
Reply 6471
katkit
and also being very pleased with myself for not eating so far today.

I don't think this is the thread for that sort of thing.
Truered
I completely misread something on here, and thought I'd be waking up today to find the new Presiden :doh:

:giggle:
Is anyone planning on going to the fireworks thingy tomorrow? I'm going, it's gonna be soooo much fun! I love fireworks. And is it true there is going to be a FUNFAIR there?
Reply 6474
Em_maK
I don't think this is the thread for that sort of thing.

LOL!! It's not like I'm planning on starving myself etc!! It bodes well for the long months ahead when my budget doesn't quite add up. ^_^
[QUOTE='[TuckingFypo]']I heard they won't let anyone into Woody's after 1.30.. true? I got the real ale/cider social tonight, so I may have to come back on campus earlier than planned.

I have a seminar at 9 tomorrow. :ninja:
I was gonna go to the real ale + cider tonight. Let me know how it went..
Have you been to many other socials (for real ale)? (I bet you meet someone called Charlotte)
Reply 6476
does anyone know if there's a krispy kreme in town or nearby??
Woodies was mad! I was only there for an hour or so but it was jammed packed.

Krispy Kreme have a website where you can search for your nearest one :smile:
Reply 6478
got back from woody's about 40 mins ago....was there from 8.30pm-ish....did the alphabet game and didn't get drunk! gave up after awhile as it took almost 30 mins to get a drink :mad:

Also realised I am missing two bottles of wine. Very confused...don't know where they have gone.... :s-smilie:
I'm trying to work on an essay but at the moment procrastination is taking precidence. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending