Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've written most of it out on paper already I'm up to 1100 words now - Just over 3 pages, 1.5 spaced but that seems to be too many words for the amount I've covered?

I'm not holding high hopes for a good mark in this essay, I'm waffling like no other.

ReputationRep:
    DONE!

Pretty good bet on the finishing by 10 thing. I'm gonna eat my muffin, then proof read it, then figure out what to do with it!

I have a 2500 word essay due on the 17th, I probably won't start it until the 13th.

ReputationRep:
    I have an essay in on tuesday which I haven't started yet.....whoops.

ReputationRep:
    I have an essay due in Friday, which I've probably done about 2 thirds of.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I'm sick of all the idiots emailing the Psych UG Bot which fowards the email to all 200+ Psych students..

"Oh guys give me ur answer to number 4, because I was too much of a lazy **** to go to the workshop where they gave us the answers, and I am completely incapable of reading the textbook or researching it myself."

ReputationRep:
    On the subject of uni work.
    Group project has to be in for Friday.
    I'm not finished my part yet... hope I don't get arse kicked. :confused:
    But I should finish my part by Tuesday so I hope its not too bad.

Worst situation: That the rest are doing worse than me, which then it'll be that'll have to arse kick them. :p:

Gah I'm kind of worried that if one of us screws it up we all fail...
    More worried that I could make 2 other people fail. Its scary *screams*

ReputationRep:
    just finished my washing. its bloody windy out there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Ugh I'm sick of all the idiots emailing the Psych UG Bot which fowards the email to all 200+ Psych students..

"Oh guys give me ur answer to number 4, because I was too much of a lazy **** to go to the workshop where they gave us the answers, and I am completely incapable of reading the textbook or researching it myself."
    Yeah, "OMGZ SP300 I iz soooooooo confuzzled guysss"
    Fair enough if you are confused by it but at least start earlier or ask people you know followed by tutor rather than just spamming for the answers at the first opportunity. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else getting spam emails through? Ie to the tune of, "get bigger girth" and the like?
    I would have thought that that kind of thing would have been filtered out through a uni system, but I guess it's as susceptible as any :no:

ReputationRep:

I was thinking of saying the answer to number 4 was 42 and hope he didn't realize I was a second year.

Chica I got nine of those spam emails in one day during the weekend. Don't know what they're trying to suggest about my anatomy

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had any spam e-mails at all. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh truered, I had a load this morning, and have had several for the past week now.
    Some through the kent law school bot! :shock: And then some from random addresses.
    Me thinks something's going on hmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChicaBonita)
    Ahhhh truered, I had a load this morning, and have had several for the past week now.
    Some through the kent law school bot! :shock: And then some from random addresses.
    Me thinks something's going on hmmm....
    In all the emails there's an unsubscribe section, but I'm not clicking any link from those emails :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    In all the emails there's an unsubscribe section, but I'm not clicking any link from those emails :nah:
    TBH I haven't even read them, just deleted them...but yeah I wouldn't press that either, then they know you're there!
    It's just annoying, I think I'm popular, and then I realise :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Aren't you just the teeniest bit curious? :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Ughhhhhhh the weather is horrible.. So windy and rainy. I'm soaked!

ReputationRep:
    Ughhhhhhh the weather is horrible.. So windy and rainy. I'm soaked!
    It broke my umbrella (And not one of those cheap nasty ones either...)

ReputationRep:
    must.write.essay...

can't.be.bothered

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how late we can turn assignments in to the Maths office? Stupid Tesco guy is 20m late.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2013

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.