The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Kalby
Did you enjoy Left 4 Dead, Godspeed? I enjoyed it...but found it a bit...samey.

I wish they'd made the zombies perhaps a bit more like Resi Evil zombies, harder to kill. It was just a bit easy I though, even on the higher difficulties.

Still, i may get it when it comes out, I still have soooo much of Fallout 3 to slog through though!

I've played it for about an hour now and it was pretty fun, but I can see that it would get a bit samey. Fun for now, though.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
The only thing more annoying than rap music being blasted through your wall is French rap music being blasted through your wall.
Reply 6842
GodspeedGehenna
The only thing more annoying than rap music being blasted through your wall is French rap music being blasted through your wall.

I suggest caramelldansen on full blast :giggle:

At 7 in the morning.
GodspeedGehenna

Oh dear, French rap. I dread to think what that is like...
Superstarmonkey
Oh dear, French rap. I dread to think what that is like...

Probably the same as English/American rap. A load of god-awful rubbish that you can't understand whatever language it's being sung in.
Reply 6845
Saruken
Probably the same as English/American rap. A load of god-awful rubbish that you can't understand whatever language it's being sung in.

Over the top of a looped segment of an old song. Or is that just Kanye West?
Reply 6846
mmmm pizza soon! woo hoo :jive:
Em_maK
mmmm pizza soon! woo hoo :jive:

Me and Becky got free pizza and coke today!
Reply 6848
GodspeedGehenna
Me and Becky got free pizza and coke today!

how did you manage that :shifty:
Someone. Please. Shoot. Me.

I can't sleep :*(
Em_maK
how did you manage that :shifty:

There was a talk thing that we signed up for, but we missed the talk and arrived just in time for free pizza and coke :biggrin:

On another note, I just got woken up by housekeeping to come and check my room. I was gunna have a lie in today, I am not happy. :mad:
I have officially missed my first lecture :yep: My alarm clock stopped working in the middle of the night so I woke up too late for my 9 o'clock lecture.
Reply 6852
Superstarmonkey
I have officially missed my first lecture :yep: My alarm clock stopped working in the middle of the night so I woke up too late for my 9 o'clock lecture.

:eek: I actually forgot about it today!
Reply 6853
I was awake until 6am, had a 10am seminar :shifty:
Reply 6854
GodspeedGehenna
There was a talk thing that we signed up for, but we missed the talk and arrived just in time for free pizza and coke :biggrin:

On another note, I just got woken up by housekeeping to come and check my room. I was gunna have a lie in today, I am not happy. :mad:

wtf, since when do they check rooms? and what for?

I hope they knock first! :eek:
Reply 6855
Em_maK
wtf, since when do they check rooms? and what for?

I hope they knock first! :eek:

I had someone check my room a while ago, they said they were "health and safety".
Reply 6856
Missy67
I had someone check my room a while ago, they said they were "health and safety".

what did they check? I don't have fairylights or anything.
Em_maK
what did they check? I don't have fairylights or anything.

They came and knocked on my door and I was asleep in bed. Had to scramble up, put my jeans on and quickly tie my gimp up and put him back in my cupboard.

They just poked their nose in, checked to make sure I wasn't harbouring illegal immigrants or something and then buggared off to go and harrass my other housemates.
Reply 6858
Lame, I always sleep at random times during the day, hope they don't come today and check mine as I want a nap!
Reply 6859
GodspeedGehenna
They came and knocked on my door and I was asleep in bed. Had to scramble up, put my jeans on and quickly tie my gimp up and put him back in my cupboard.

Weakling.

A couple of times when the cleaner came (ensuite room last year) I'd just stay in bed. It did backfire the first time when the cleaner said she'd come back later, so I quickly changed and chased after her (I wanted to get in the shower without worry of a cleaner suddenly inviting themselves into my room :mad: )

Quick Reply

Latest