University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6860
Truered
Weakling.

A couple of times when the cleaner came (ensuite room last year) I'd just stay in bed. It did backfire the first time when the cleaner said she'd come back later, so I quickly changed and chased after her (I wanted to get in the shower without worry of a cleaner suddenly inviting themselves into my room :mad: )

What, you just ignored s/he and they went away? :giggle:

I'm still annoyed that two men came to fix a light and then locked our airing cupboard :mad:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Em_maK
What, you just ignored s/he and they went away? :giggle:

I'm still annoyed that two men came to fix a light and then locked our airing cupboard :mad:

I came home one day to find a bunch of workmen sitting around my kitchen table talking.

I gave them an odd stare as I retreated into my bedroom.
Reply 6862
GodspeedGehenna
They came and knocked on my door and I was asleep in bed. Had to scramble up, put my jeans on and quickly tie my gimp up and put him back in my cupboard.

They just poked their nose in, checked to make sure I wasn't harbouring illegal immigrants or something and then buggared off to go and harrass my other housemates.

Am I stupid...? Whats a gimp?
Reply 6863
A male sex slave :yep:
:rofl:
*Is very peeved at the Equestrian Club*
Reply 6866
The bat signal told me that my assistance was required xD

Hey Becky-- a little bird told me that Mr. Holmes shall be in our lecture tomorrow morning :wink:
:holmes:
Reply 6868
GodspeedGehenna
:holmes:

I'll go and kill someone for you, so you can "solve" the mystery and impress your loved ones.

All you need to do is ask :evil:
:eek: Left 4 Dead is £35!!

I don't think I'll be buying it any time soon.
Reply 6870
Pah I brought Fable 2 for £37 a few days ago.

And Left 4 Dead on Sunday.

I haven't had any alcohol in five months. Make of that what you will :flute:
Truered
Pah I brought Fable 2 for £37 a few days ago.

And Left 4 Dead on Sunday.

Is the full version of L4D out now? If so, is it worth it? :biggrin:
Reply 6872
I currently have it on preorder for the 360.

I :heart: zombies so it's worth it for me :teeth:
Truered

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Reply 6874
hmm I want L4D but will have enough on my plate finishing GOW2 and Fallout3 over christmas break

"work" i hear you say? what work? :P
I want to get Fallout on PS3 really badly.

I just saw the Frenchie party on facebook. lmao..
Reply 6876
Saruken
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Every now and then I feel like getting some, then I forget.

This day was enjoyable. Crap lesson, campus even more of a building site then before, no appointment available for doctor, food I wanted out of stock in two stores.
Reply 6877
Just out of interest. Anyone here with a 360 checked out the all new dashboard? They wellll ripped off Nintendo with the Mii-like avatars. I just spent 20 minutes making mine! :biggrin:
Reply 6878
Kalby
Just out of interest. Anyone here with a 360 checked out the all new dashboard? They wellll ripped off Nintendo with the Mii-like avatars. I just spent 20 minutes making mine! :biggrin:

I'm going to update later, I want to check there hasn't been any reported problems.

I've been looking forward to this for a month. I can install games to the hard drive now (a few months ago I had to replace the DVD drive, and I'm still worried about it being used) :o:
[QUOTE='[TuckingFypo]']
I just saw the Frenchie party on facebook. lmao..

:shifty:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending