Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    I've seen them loads....plus hedgehogs, rabbits [of course] and funny moorhens who chase each other :p: and billions of birds.

So that's what they are! I've been wondering what those birds were since Freshers' week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    So that's what they are! I've been wondering what those birds were since Freshers' week!
    I think there are a few coots around too, which are very similar.

ReputationRep:
    for some reason my hangover is finally taking hold after been awake for 2 hours....good god

ReputationRep:
    I'm back in Shropshire Going to a Medieval festival tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    I need to do some washing...

Atm its just me and housemate-I-really-don't-get-along-with.

I've been in my room the majority of the day....kinda hungry now....

boo hoo come back other housemates :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Hai guyz :awesome:

Do we get the first bursary payment on the 19th? I can't remember :o:

ReputationRep:
    I don't get one so not sure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Hai guyz :awesome:

Do we get the first bursary payment on the 19th? I can't remember :o:
    Yep 19th Dec.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missy67)
    Yep 19th Dec.
    So not only do I go home for the holidays, I also get some money that day :excited:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm annoyed/kinda shocked..

Went down to cook dinner to find the hob/oven in a disgusting mess.
    Now normally I would clean it....as I always do....or another housemate [who is the most clean out of everyone] would do it...

But I just thought, ffs, why should I? So I wrote a note saying "If you make a mess, why can't you clean it up??? Why should I clean your mess???" Which I left on the hob.

Go down 10 mins max, hob is still in a state yet my note has disappeared.

What a coincidence :rolleyes: :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    I should get a bursary, but there's some mix up at the moment. Hopefully they'll sort it out and give it to me.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I'm really tired, but I don't want to go to bed.

And a whole day has gone by with no one posting here? Wow.

ReputationRep:
    Emma, I returned after my long weekend at home to find that one of the hob holder-y things has lost a leg (so you can't balance a pan on it) and my worktop and the hob in a right state. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and by the way, does anyone know how I would go about applying to stay on campus next year? I'm thinking that I should go ask at the Registry.

ReputationRep:
    I just realised I've had my fr0stwire running since I came back from home....erm...hope the uni don't realise that! I only noticed when it opened up its homepage and tried to update itself.

It was so slow here compared to home too, too many people downloading pr0n probably.

I still have nothing to wear for SnowBall :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooooooooo?

*echo, echo, echo*

ReputationRep:
    echo

My final academic related event of term will be a stats test :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    echo

My final academic related event of term will be a stats test :yucky:
    I still don't know 100% when/where all of my assessments are this month. Slightly worried about that. Still need to photocopy some proof of ID for a volunteer application, but I don't know how to use the library ones. :o:

There were loads of drunk people in my kitchen last night at about 1am, and unfortunately for me, about 5cm of thin dry wall seperate my bed from the kitchen. They were SO loud, cheering, screaming etc. I got a bit pissed off because I had to get up at 8 the next morning and my girlfriend had an early train, so I went out and asked them to keep it down. But then they just ignored me and spoke over me, and I got really pissed off, gave up and slammed my bedroom door really hard. :o: They did, at that point, however, leave and I managed to get some sleep.

I got an apologetic note this morning from my nice housemate, so I feel a little guilty and I may have over-reacted somewhat. :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I still don't know 100% when/where all of my assessments are this month. Slightly worried about that. Still need to photocopy some proof of ID for a volunteer application, but I don't know how to use the library ones. :o:

There were loads of drunk people in my kitchen last night at about 1am, and unfortunately for me, about 5cm of thin dry wall seperate my bed from the kitchen. They were SO loud, cheering, screaming etc. I got a bit pissed off because I had to get up at 8 the next morning and my girlfriend had an early train, so I went out and asked them to keep it down. But then they just ignored me and spoke over me, and I got really pissed off, gave up and slammed my bedroom door really hard. :o: They did, at that point, however, leave and I managed to get some sleep.

I got an apologetic note this morning from my nice housemate, so I feel a little guilty and I may have over-reacted somewhat. :s:
    Meh, I'd have called Campus Watch (am slowly learning that asking people to shut up doesn't work often and getting the heavies in does :p:) to complain, we've been complained about enough.

ReputationRep:
    I spent 4 hours in town and still have nothing to wear :sad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2013

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19
Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.