Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim08)
    Sorry, I had trampolining Forgot about that...

Hmm, I need to be more reliable..
    Ah, don't worry about it :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I would demand those extra duvets then ebay them. Just to rub it in, I have my radiator on and my room is lovely and warm.

I'm in group 4... I think.
    Hah, I should have done that. I am sitting in my room. With a blanket on. And my hands are numb. However, it doesn't seem that cold, so yay!

I'm in Group 1 for workshopness I think (the Friday 10-11 group >.<)

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants to go to the Snowball and hasn't bought a ticket yet you can buy my one - I bought it and realised none of my housemates or friends are going, so i don't want it anymore. Any offers? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missy67)
    Ah, don't worry about it :o:
    It's not just this time, every time you guys meet up I don't go

ReputationRep:
    Tesco guy comes today! Yay food!

I hope he actually comes within his time slot this time; I have a lecture at 4pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstarmonkey)
    If anyone wants to go to the Snowball and hasn't bought a ticket yet you can buy my one - I bought it and realised none of my housemates or friends are going, so i don't want it anymore. Any offers? :cool:
    Good luck shifting it. It's this Saturday, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    Good luck shifting it. It's this Saturday, isn't it?
    Hey, welcome back :P Recovered from the plague, yet?

ReputationRep:
    Tesco guy comes today! Yay food!

I hope he actually comes within his time slot this time; I have a lecture at 4pm.
    Why don't you just go down to the Tesco's in town, or the Asda nearby...? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    Why don't you just go down to the Tesco's in town, or the Asda nearby...? :confused:
    He's a student :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

£2 for a bus.. May as well chip in another £1 and get it delivered. Plus it involves less social interaction.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, welcome back :P Recovered from the plague, yet?
    Yeah. My nose has fallen off and I've still got a few hundred boils left but apart from that I'm fine. :yep:

I really didn't want to come back though. 3X 2000 word essays in 2 weeks!!! :sadnod:

I can't wait for the Christmas holidays now. I've got used to sitting by the warm fire at home this week, watching repeats of Only Fools and Horses and Open All Hours on UK Gold. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

£2 for a bus.. May as well chip in another £1 and get it delivered. Plus it involves less social interaction.
    I always wondered about getting it delivered but I probably wouldn't be in when it arrived. Can somebody else take the delivery?

ReputationRep:
    omg I just opened my post [that my mum forwarded to me] and I've been awarded at bursary?!?!?

wtf?? total of £250....I didn't apply for one, didn't think I was eligible what with my parents income and all....

I'm very :lolwut: and at the same time...

ReputationRep:
    omg I just opened my post [that my mum forwarded to me] and I've been awarded at bursary?!?!?

wtf?? total of £250....I didn't apply for one, didn't think I was eligible what with my parents income and all....

My loan amount seems to have magically increased since the first time they said how much it'd be as well :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ah two weeks until home

ReputationRep:

I don't think that you have to apply for it, I think that they just give it to you if you're eligible. Mine is being delayed

Also, I'm awake at 3am when I have a seminar at 9am...stupid leaving reading till the last minute :grr:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim08)
    I don't think that you have to apply for it, I think that they just give it to you if you're eligible. Mine is being delayed

Also, I'm awake at 3am when I have a seminar at 9am...stupid leaving reading till the last minute :grr:

Ah but I don't see how I'm eligible.....oh well, free money

I do that alllllllll the time! I'm such a procrastinator

Hope you got to sleep in the end, I was awake around the same time [but for no reason]

ReputationRep:
    Ah but I don't see how I'm eligible.....oh well, free money

I do that alllllllll the time! I'm such a procrastinator

Hope you got to sleep in the end, I was awake around the same time [but for no reason]
    Free money is always good

I got to sleep like 4am maybe...but I slept a little after my seminar (9 til 10:30), so I'm not as tired...

I found out that I got a 68 for my essay Though because I'm a perfectionist I can't help being sad that I missed out on a first...ah well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Ah two weeks until home
    I'm counting the days, Truered.

:jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive: :jive:

ReputationRep:
    So what are the grade boundaries for 1st's etc Is there anywhere on the net which shows this?

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.