Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My parents are taking me home as well

ReputationRep:
    *grumbles* :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    It's not locking the door I'm worried about. But I probably won't be the last to leave, and I'm worried about someone leaving the heating on for the month :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    disable it.....:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    argh im currently having the "what if i've plagiarised this bit of my essay" panic, even though i've thought up my own ideas aswell as referencing all the parts i've use from books i'm just thinking that its blatently obvious someones used my words before somewhere along the line and i just havnt read the book

gargh im ill and probably talking BS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kram322)
    argh im currently having the "what if i've plagiarised this bit of my essay" panic, even though i've thought up my own ideas aswell as referencing all the parts i've use from books i'm just thinking that its blatently obvious someones used my words before somewhere along the line and i just havnt read the book

I've had that. Trouble is, someone's bound to have thought of the same idea before, especially if it's a fairly obvious point. It's the whole "Simpsons did it" thing all over again.

Someone's had a good night...I can hear vomiting next door.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    I've had that. Trouble is, someone's bound to have thought of the same idea before, especially if it's a fairly obvious point. It's the whole "Simpsons did it" thing all over again.

Someone's had a good night...I can hear vomiting next door.
    Niiiiiiiice. Btw, I really hope you weren't woken up last night by loud people... It was two of my flatmates birthdays this weekend so they had people round and went to The Venue, one of the guys got very drunk and decided to go walkabouts at 3:30 in the morning. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    Niiiiiiiice. Btw, I really hope you weren't woken up last night by loud people... It was two of my flatmates birthdays this weekend so they had people round and went to The Venue, one of the guys got very drunk and decided to go walkabouts at 3:30 in the morning. :rolleyes:
    Nah...I was out for the count last night. Didn't hear anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kram322)

I've barely written anything :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Nah...I was out for the count last night. Didn't hear anything.
    I'm getting slightly paranoid about it now, tbh. Someone likes to complain about us... Fair enough if we're being loud, but half the time they've complained we're not!

Two girls from the flat downstairs came up and knocked on our door a couple of weeks ago, saying that (note, this is specifically what they said) 'The person in room B is being really noisy, tell them to shut up' - When I pointed out that the person in room B had been out since 8 o clock, they looked at me like I'd just told them there were no stairs anymore, they'd teleported upstairs. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Ghosts :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    Ghosts :woo:
    Student ghosts :afraid:

Imagine being haunted by something that started every conversation with ohmigod I got sooooo drunk last night

I'd prefer one of the demon dogs from ghostbusters to that:woo:

ReputationRep:
    I handed my "im not pleased about this at all" essay in :P

now webct keeps throwing up an error anytime i try and get on to submit the essay online bahhh

im off back to bed

ReputationRep:
    Sweet; I got two 1st's for my two Biology exams. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Sweet; I got two 1st's for my two Biology exams. :woo:
    Drink to celebrate later on?

ReputationRep:
    Drink to celebrate later on?
    Fo' Sho'

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I'm getting slightly paranoid about it now, tbh. Someone likes to complain about us... Fair enough if we're being loud, but half the time they've complained we're not!

Two girls from the flat downstairs came up and knocked on our door a couple of weeks ago, saying that (note, this is specifically what they said) 'The person in room B is being really noisy, tell them to shut up' - When I pointed out that the person in room B had been out since 8 o clock, they looked at me like I'd just told them there were no stairs anymore, they'd teleported upstairs. :shifty:
    Did you get an email about how to purchase a First Aid hoodie?

I'm very tempted to buy one. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Fo' Sho'

:yep:
    In that case I shall be preparing to line my stomach, 'ma boy. Don't want another repeat of Friday!

ReputationRep:
    Don't want another repeat of Friday!
    I do. I'm bringing my own bowl of punch and I'm going to balance it precariously next to you.

ReputationRep:
    I do. I'm bringing my own bowl of punch and I'm going to balance it precariously next to you.
    You swine. You know I can't resist. :no:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.