The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7800
we have kinda got a house....its annoying tho, its more expensive than we first thought, and a bit skank inside :frown: but oh well.

Have to pay £315 by tuesday :woo:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I need a room :frown: Will get into it after I've finished this essay. Only got a quarter done last night, and then woke up feeling a bit ill today, so I dozed for a while. Hope I can get it all done!
Reply 7802
We saw a house on Roper Road yesterday, advertised as "the best student house in canterbury", was this 3 story (incl. basement) 100m long beast that just kept going and going and going. The smallest room was a bit bigger than a Tyler Court room, and they all have fireplaces in every room, and it all got renovated last year. Absolutely amazing...but it's gone now :frown: lol
I still haven't found a house yet! :eek:
I'm still not even halfway through my essay :cry:
GodspeedGehenna
I still haven't found a house yet! :eek:

But aren't you buggering off to Londres?!
kiss_me_now9
But aren't you buggering off to Londres?!

Yep!
Half way through essay :biggrin:
Reply 7808
One of my housemates might pull out now :indiff:

Oh yeah, great, we're only supposed to be signing the contract and paying the money on TUESDAY.
Em_maK
One of my housemates might pull out now

Oh yeah, great, we're only supposed to be signing the contract and paying the money on TUESDAY.

That's a bit harsh =O
Hahaha, ah, I just watched The Undercover Princes, and it was hillariously cringeworthy. So funny.
Hmm, I seem to have hit a bad spot with my essay...not sure what to write for my last 700 words :frown:
Kim08
Hmm, I seem to have hit a bad spot with my essay...not sure what to write for my last 700 words :frown:

Hey, if you are still looking for a place one of my friends is looking for two girls for a nice place they've found.
Anyone know how i would go about referencing statistics in my essay from a website?

It's from statistics.gov, so there isn't really an author. Would i just put something like "statistics from statistics.gov suggest...."
Reply 7814
For the reference I would imagine you would just reference it as a website, in the form -

Authorship or Source, Year. Title of web document or web page. [Medium] Available at: include web site address/URL(Uniform Resource Locator) and additional details such as access or routing from the home page of the source. [Accessed date].

If it's from an online publication then it might be a bit different...
Thank you both very much :smile:
Hypermicrospace
Hey, if you are still looking for a place one of my friends is looking for two girls for a nice place they've found.

Thanks =) Do you know the details?
Reply 7817
Got an email tonight - passed the interview and made it to the final passing 16. Got the job! Looks like i'll be serving some of you at Essentials/Extras/Unique in Septemeber! :biggrin:
Reply 7818
Kalby
Got an email tonight - passed the interview and made it to the final passing 16. Got the job! Looks like i'll be serving some of you at Essentials/Extras/Unique in Septemeber! :biggrin:

:evil:
Reply 7819
I am so ill :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending