Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Actually seeing as I'm up and you're only over the road, I may be tempted to stand in Willows and shout your name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)
    You are SO right. He's the guy that is always in Woody's (partly cos he works there from time to time), and thinks he's EVERYONES best friend. He's so obnoxious it's unbelievable!
    :yep:

That's the one.

ReputationRep:
    Actually seeing as I'm up and you're only over the road, I may be tempted to stand in Willows and shout your name.
    Haha go for it. It's pretty quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Haha go for it. It's pretty quiet.
    No one will know! :ninja: And you'll be looking out your window trying to spot the guy shouting... oh screw it I'll just go get some shoes and clothes on.

ReputationRep:
    You are SO right. He's the guy that is always in Woody's (partly cos he works there from time to time), and thinks he's EVERYONES best friend. He's so obnoxious it's unbelievable!
    Does he have a neckbeard?

ReputationRep:
    Right I'm coming over, be prepared!

And yeh he's got a neck beard although I always think his most distinguishable feature is the fact he dyes his hair a different colour every 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cowberg)
    Does he have a neckbeard?
    A ginger one.

ReputationRep:
    Right I'm coming over, be prepared!
    lol - I'll be listening!

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm back, I thought I was quite loud but my housemate who was standing by window said she couldn't hear me.

I heard a party going on down the back of one of the houses, more like a lot of people talking rather than loud music or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Hi =) I may have a room for next year =)
    Now contemplating a TV themed night/whole day...=D

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm back, I thought I was quite loud but my housemate who was standing by window said she couldn't hear me.

I heard a party going on down the back of one of the houses, more like a lot of people talking rather than loud music or anything.
    LOL Hahaha I think I heard you; that was pretty mighty.

Ah, how amusing.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim08)
    Hi =) I may have a room for next year =)
    Now contemplating a TV themed night/whole day...=D
    Aw, fantastic! I forgot to say, my girls who I was meant to be living with next year now (obviously) have a room free, I meant to let you know!

ReputationRep:
    bring on the forensic science test :indiff: Then lets have another lecture straight after!

But first, lets have a fuuuuuuuun 2 hr forensic lecture starting at 9am. The joys!

ReputationRep:
    I have about 24 hours to write two essays from scatch - 1500 & 2000 words. Am I screwed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspect)
    I have about 24 hours to write two essays from scatch - 1500 & 2000 words. Am I screwed?
    Hmm, slightly yes. Have you planned either of them?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any idea how you reference a quote within a book.
    For example, there's a quote from a Gordon Brown speech in this book, that i want to use. How would i reference this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    Anyone have any idea how you reference a quote within a book.
    For example, there's a quote from a Gordon Brown speech in this book, that i want to use. How would i reference this?
    Dunno, all course specs are different for referencing. If I'm refering to a quote, or quoting directly, I put the quote in italics and add a footnote with the source details. You can use footnotes on Word, easy peasy.

ReputationRep:
    Aaah.. its 1.20am and I'm wide awake! - lecture at 10!

ReputationRep:
    ^ Wanna do one of my essays for me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspect)
    ^ Wanna do one of my essays for me?
    ARGH! I JUST INHALED COOKIE.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.