University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 801
haha
one of the finest points of english cinema right there
Reply 802
kiss_me_now9
You'll be glad to hear that they accept guys too :wink: How do you look in purple?!

Dodko - I'd say that Kent is more prestigious than CCC purely on the basis that it's got more academic subjects - However, niether are on par with Oxbridge or the big six! However the fact that all of us on this thread are hoping to get in obviously pushes the greatness factor of it sky high :p:

Thanks for the answer, and I'm not saying that prestige is important, I was just wondering... :wink:. So what about the spring semester can you apply for it or you can apply only for fall?
dodko
Thanks for the answer, and I'm not saying that prestige is important, I was just wondering... :wink:. So what about the spring semester can you apply for it or you can apply only for fall?

You can only apply to start in September. So if you apply now you will start September 09 =)

I visited 3 others, Sussex, Nottingham and Keele. And they all had really nice campuses too.. but I was scared to live in Nottingham because of crime rates lol, Keele was like a 15minute bus journey to get to civilisation.. and the most disgusting town Ive ever been in, [No offence if anyone lives in Newcastle on Tyne!] and yeah Sussex asked for ABB, and no way would I get that.
xx
Reply 804
kiss_me_now9

Dodko - I'd say that Kent is more prestigious than CCC purely on the basis that it's got more academic subjects - However, niether are on par with Oxbridge or the big six! However the fact that all of us on this thread are hoping to get in obviously pushes the greatness factor of it sky high :p:

Holy ****, just did the biggest sneeze ever...

Anyway, the quote... why did I choose that quote... oh yeah, Kent may not be on a par with Oxbridge but it's still a good university! *grins* It's got to be at least 47th... besides, look at the high entry requirements. I like to think that means it's good... (don't take it away from me.)
katkit
Holy ****, just did the biggest sneeze ever...

Anyway, the quote... why did I choose that quote... oh yeah, Kent may not be on a par with Oxbridge but it's still a good university! *grins* It's got to be at least 47th... besides, look at the high entry requirements. I like to think that means it's good... (don't take it away from me.)

38th, I believe.

Anyway, I turned down (statistically) better uni's to go to Kent, as it is one of the few unis in the UK that offer Clinical Psychology at undergrad, AND a placement year.

Plus Canterbury rocks.
oh and PS..

WAHOOOO NO MORE EXAMS !! 11111111 :biggrin:
Reply 807
^ same here :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Meee tooo!!!
Im so happy =D =D
xx
Reply 809
GodspeedGehenna

On another note: I had my Psych exam today. It went really well except near the end my nose exploded in blood and I got blood all over my arms and a bit on my exam paper :s:

Always said psychology was dangerous :smile:

I did that exam too PYA 5 AQA?

The theatre in college where we did it was so dark by the end i'd was seeing double!

dont think i've passed it like but i;d be happy with a C! damn schizophrenia/depression confusion! :mad:

im finished too woooo!
I've had a little guess after each of my exams as to what grades I think I could get - And overall, if I get what I've predicted myself :p: it's CCC so hopefully that'll be ok! (And I'll actually get it...)

I finished yesterday, celebrated by sleeping in til 1 o clock today :redface:
Reply 811
glad for you all, but my exams don't start till monday thanks to a few cheaters
Reply 812
justinkoo
glad for you all, but my exams don't start till monday thanks to a few cheaters

what the....
What subject's that???
Reply 813
well i do CAPE which replaced GCE A Level. well anyway some people got caught buying a few of the exam papers so they postponed exams for six weeks. i was supposed to start on the 12th of may and finish on 13th june so we have to start on monday and finish on the 16th now.
Oh my! Have they excluded the cheaters? I'd be too scared about people finding out to do that. :redface:
Reply 815
yeh they banned them from writing any examinations for 5 years. anyway it's just been a minor set back relatively but you all will see me at kent in september!!
kram322
Always said psychology was dangerous :smile:

I did that exam too PYA 5 AQA?

The theatre in college where we did it was so dark by the end i'd was seeing double!

dont think i've passed it like but i;d be happy with a C! damn schizophrenia/depression confusion! :mad:

im finished too woooo!

Yep, PYA5.

I think mine went pretty well. I only need 30 marks to get an A overall, so I'm not too worried. I'm sure you did really well too.

:smile:
I sat my last 2 exams today!!!! Hoooray!!!!

I know it sounds strange, but I've been revising so much lately that now that I don't have to anymore I feel kind of...lost.
lol I know what you mean. This morning I thought to myself "owh I should get out of bed and do some revision." Then I remembered that all my exams were over.

:s:
Reply 819
I have nothing to do...

Now I need a full time job. Tho I am going away in august so I don't know whether to tell them or just to quit...I won't have worked long enough for holiday.

Hopefully gonna get some temp/night work.

How about everyone else- plans for summer?

Quick Reply