Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we didn't win the quiz and someone violated our team name!

ReputationRep:
    oh didn't realise Darwin had a quiz on, we went to woodys...were they had hardly anything alcoholic to drink bahhh

ReputationRep:
    Ouch, was it the one in Woody's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)
    Ouch, was it the one in Woody's?
    was what?

the gas is broken so nothing on tap...no orange juice...ran out of other stuff too

oh and another team changed our team name to something rude :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Was the quiz you went to the one in Woody's

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes it was the one in Woody's - just read back a few posts. Was Sven there reading out the questions?

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes it was the one in Woody's - just read back a few posts. Was Sven there reading out the questions?
    you mean normal quizmaster, the one with the beard? If so, not this week...bar guys and management did the Q's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    you mean normal quizmaster, the one with the beard? If so, not this week...bar guys and management did the Q's
    Oh right, normally it's him that does it so I'm told.

I kinda feel that my question was completely irrelevant though I have a feeling that the reason he wasn't doing it this week might might have had something to do with the fact that some friends of mine made their team name last week rude and offensive towards him because they think he's an obnoxious prick.

ReputationRep:
    Still awake...

ReputationRep:
    AIIEEEE!!! Just remembered it's Stardust this Tuesday evening! Ahhhh that's excellent! Another round of confetti cannons, free sweets, stilt walkers and no bar queue so you don't have to wait half an hour to get a drink!

So it's Classics and Archaeology on Monday evening followed by Stardust on Tuesday, just have to fill the rest of the week now

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep, too many thoughts going around in my head.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, I am awake.

However, I passed my yellow belt in kickboxing yesterday. And I am still smiling about it.

And less than two weeks 'til end of term!

ReputationRep:
    AIIEEEE!!! Just remembered it's Stardust this Tuesday evening! Ahhhh that's excellent! Another round of confetti cannons, free sweets, stilt walkers and no bar queue so you don't have to wait half an hour to get a drink!

So it's Classics and Archaeology on Monday evening followed by Stardust on Tuesday, just have to fill the rest of the week now
    I'm going to this. My friend is playing in a band that night.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I shall finally get to meet the elusive Mr Fotherby tonight. :yes:

ReputationRep:

I kinda feel that my question was completely irrelevant though I have a feeling that the reason he wasn't doing it this week might might have had something to do with the fact that some friends of mine made their team name last week rude and offensive towards him because they think he's an obnoxious prick.
    lol, well, he IS.

ReputationRep:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.
    He was the DJ for the Classics Xmas party last year.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen him enough to know why hes annoying, whats wrong with him?

ugh have another lecture in an hour, soooooooooo cba to go...

ReputationRep:
    Stop ragging on Neckbeard! He's incrediblawesome, you're just jealous of his whispy hairs.

ReputationRep:
    I got up half an hour ago :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I got up half an hour ago :sad:
    haha thats what I do on a friday- as I have no lectures/seminars- and the weekend because I'm....damn lazy. :cool:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.