University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 8381
Kim08
Essay time!

Just can't get into it at the moment =(

:ditto:

I've been waiting for a week. Guess I have until Thursday...
Reply 8382
I have one due Monday and one due Thursday. I have yet to start either :shifty:

Man I am a bad student.
Anyone been to Alberrys in town? Admittedly it's not the usual sort of place I'd go but it was quite a good night out. :yep:
Saruken
Anyone been to Alberrys in town? Admittedly it's not the usual sort of place I'd go but it was quite a good night out. :yep:

Ah! How was it? Sorry I couldn't make it. On the plus side, I've got loads of revision done :smile:

:yep:
I've had 3 essays (they're due in for the 9th, but I want to go home this weekend, so that was my new deadline) and I'm now halfway through the last =)

927/2,000 words! Further than I thought I'd gotten =)
Saruken

Good night out? GOOD NIGHT OUT!? It was AWESOME! We had a right rave! It was so good I'm going to explain it in all it's glory!

So yeh Classics and Archaeology decided to go to Alberry's in town, this wine bar place and me and Saruken agreed to go. And so we're all at the bus stop getting the impression it's just us and we get there and are still like "oh noes it's just us" but just as we go and check they're not waiting for us they all show up!

So we get pitchers of various spirit mixers (half price, but still expensive :frown:) then we have a wild rave as we all get drunk and it's like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Me and Saruken ended up dancing to all the crazy 80s music in the clubby area of the bar and that was weird cos it looked like a dungeon.

Anyway then we all leave and me and Saruken catch a taxi except I remember I left my laptop at the bar (:eek3: el gasp I know!) so I hop out and RUN back! Crazy I know but it turns out ok! :biggrin: My laptop is fine and I walk home, stopping to order a delivery for take out on the way and now I'm home, drunk and eating take out. One of the best nights out everrrrrrr! :cool: Was the best! :p: And we're all ok and I've got take out, although am still drunk, my housemates were still up so we had a nice chat before I slumped against the fridge in an embarrassing mess :yep:

Love it, JUST LOVE IT!

EDIT: 8500th post is all MIIIIIIIIINE! mwahahaha! Crazy coincidence I didn't mean to take it from you Kim!
Reply 8387
:rofl:
5 more days until I can leave.

Sigh.
Faustus Fotherby

EDIT: 8500th post is all MIIIIIIIIINE! mwahahaha! Crazy coincidence I didn't mean to take it from you Kim!

Haha, that's okay =)
Reply 8390
GodspeedGehenna
5 more days until I can leave.

Sigh.

You say that now, but you'll miss the French when they're gone

:mute:
GodspeedGehenna
Ah! How was it? Sorry I couldn't make it. On the plus side, I've got loads of revision done :smile:

:yep:

Awww...it was a really good night, actually. Although Alberry's is REALLY expensive, even when it's half price night on cocktails like it was last night. I really can't understand why they choose to drink there when there are places like spoons and the like still open. I think spoons doesn't close till around half 12 or maybe even 1-ish?

Still, it was a good night. I inevitably wanted to get up and dance after a few cocktails, but when we did it was like this tiny little room with a bunch of 30 somethings dancing to a load of 80s tracks.
Still, it was a laugh. :biggrin:
Reply 8392
What's wrong with dancing to 80s tracks? :haughty:

:giggle:
Faustus Fotherby
Good night out? GOOD NIGHT OUT!? It was AWESOME! We had a right rave! It was so good I'm going to explain it in all it's glory!

Yeah, it was awesome. Sorry if my account sounded a little unenthusiastic last night! :o:
They really should rig up a karaoke set in thee though. I'm gonna suggest that for the Classics summer party if they manage to get it arranged. :yep:
Truered
What's wrong with dancing to 80s tracks? :haughty:

:giggle:

Nothing at all, Truered. But by making it sound like I wasn't enjoying myself it may make me sound a little cooler. :yep:

Who am I kidding? :rolleyes:
Reply 8395
Saruken
Nothing at all, Truered. But by making it sound like I wasn't enjoying myself it may make me sound a little cooler. :yep:

Who am I kidding? :rolleyes:

I believe you :angel:

I've seen over 100 anime series/films, I don't know what cool is :p:
Reply 8396
What date are you guys leaving for the hols? I am not looking forward to the 8 hour trip :shifty:
Reply 8397
Em_maK
What date are you guys leaving for the hols? I am not looking forward to the 8 hour trip :shifty:

I have to stay till thursday, other than that it'll be whenever I finish my essays and short story :confused:
lol, my body block has gone crazy. Good "morning" all.
Faustus Fotherby, why on earth did you take your laptop to Alberry's?

I'm going back home thursday - woop!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending