Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Arg, I'm being harrassed by an a-level student.
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    :hahaha:
    I told her that you would help her and I gave her a link to your profile.

Enjoy.

:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    How long is Parkwood Essentials open til on a Sunday?

ReputationRep:
    10pm

ReputationRep:
    YOU JUST WALKED PAST ME!!!!!

LIKE JUST NOW!

You were on your way to Essentials I assume :p: Yeh what you saw was me and my housemate trying to surprise my housemate and her filming team cos they were doing some filming for the film society. :p: It didn't work cos when we jumped up at her window then they weren't looking and we just epic-failed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)

LIKE JUST NOW!

You were on your way to Essentials I assume :p: Yeh what you saw was me and my housemate trying to surprise my housemate and her filming team cos they were doing some filming for the film society. :p: It didn't work cos when we jumped up at her window then they weren't looking and we just epic-failed
    lol!! I thought it was you!

ReputationRep:

LIKE JUST NOW!

I think I saw you in essentials today :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    I only know what Godspeed, Saruken, Hypermicrospace and Missy look like. Oh and Kiss_Me_Now but she isn't here anymore.

I've probably walked past the other TSR parkwood people millions of times without ever knowing it...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstarmonkey)
    I only know what Godspeed, Saruken, Hypermicrospace and Missy look like. Oh and Kiss_Me_Now but she isn't here anymore.

I've probably walked past the other TSR parkwood people millions of times without ever knowing it...:ninja:
    :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I probs do too, I walk around in my own little world.

When I see people I do know though I get all nervous :woo:

ReputationRep:
    When I see people I do know though I get all nervous :woo:
    Bless ya luvvie. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I popped in around about 6ish to buy eggs, (creme and normal) and some juice.

ReputationRep:
    I popped in around about 6ish to buy eggs, (creme and normal) and some juice.
    it was after then, around 7 coz I'd just come back from library...swear it was you though I didn't stare or anything :p:

ReputationRep:
    it was after then, around 7 coz I'd just come back from library...swear it was you though I didn't stare or anything :p:
    I don't remember the time exactly so maybe it was then, umm dark brown long hair, glasses, jeans, black jacket/coat thing with a hood.

EDIT: Put a pic up on my profile so now you can check for sure!

I usually go to Essentials around about that time every week because I've forgotten some ingredient I need to cook that evening.

Speaking of which the girl that works in there around that time, (long red hair, square thick glasses), is really nice and if I wasn't gay I would've asked her out some time ago :blush:

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember the time exactly so maybe it was then, umm dark brown long hair, glasses, jeans, black jacket/coat thing with a hood.

I usually go to Essentials around about that time every week because I've forgotten some ingredient I need to cook that evening.

Speaking of which the girl that works in there around that time, (long red hair, square thick glasses), is really nice and if I wasn't gay I would've asked her out some time ago :blush:
    so it was you... :ninja:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :shh: it's our secret :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Faustus i have seen you around Uni many a time.
    For all i know my neighbour could be on here....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    Faustus i have seen you around Uni many a time.
    For all i know my neighbour could be on here....
    Nyes I get around quite a bit, for a while I made a point of asking every person I met whether they were on TSR. It didn't seem in any way sad to ask because most people were like "what?" and I was just like "oh nothing... YOU'RE JUST NOT PART OF THE SECRET CULT!" ... ok so maybe not the second part but it's worth asking I think.

ReputationRep:

I think I met you a few times, lol. Retrospective hi!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    I think I met you a few times, lol. Retrospective hi!
    Retrospective hi there! Retrospective how are you and what're you studying? Retrospective where're you staying on campus?

I could get used to this :p:

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.