Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    I've used three different offices in my time here, and all seemed to have a letterbox for posting work outside of office hours.

But they weren't the one's you're talking about :o:
    Yeah, the english one has a letterbox just outside the office, but obviously as it's inside the building I expect it's locked over the weekend

ReputationRep:
    I've never tried getting in an academic building over the weekend :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I've never tried getting in an academic building over the weekend :awesome:
    O RLY??

(Old meme is old)

ReputationRep:
    On record: never tried

Off record: well I...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    When are you heading back?
    Tomorrow afternoon. About 4pm I should imagine. My parents are coming down to Canterbury, having something to eat then coming to pick me up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    Tomorrow afternoon. About 4pm I should imagine. My parents are coming down to Canterbury, having something to eat then coming to pick me up.
    Yay someone else who gets picked up by parents :woo:

Recently I seem to have been the only one :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yay someone else who gets picked up by parents :woo:

Recently I seem to have been the only one :p:
    That's what they're for. I ain't going home on no coach/train.

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY HAVE POWER BACK YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Now to write that essay due in tomorrow at 12....:woo:

ReputationRep:
    That's what they're for. I ain't going home on no coach/train.
    :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Ho ho ho, one essay down, another one to go! They don't call me Faustus 'Last Minute' Fotherby for nothing! *Sigh* Another 2000 words on a topic I never went to the lectures on, time to hit Westlaw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)
    Ho ho ho, one essay down, another one to go! They don't call me Faustus 'Last Minute' Fotherby for nothing!
    Who calls you that? I sung at karaoke tonight. As usual, the mic "didn't work properly"...I think they rig it because I'm ****...anyway, have a nice Easter. See you next term! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 hours in which to improve my essay....at the moment I have 195 words. Its going really well :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Wahoooooooooo! I'm leaving today. :woo:

Hope you guys all get back safely! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Who calls you that? I sung at karaoke tonight. As usual, the mic "didn't work properly"...I think they rig it because I'm ****...anyway, have a nice Easter. See you next term! :yep:
    I call me that! :p: I'm sure you're fine really, everyone can sing after all!

Yes have a nice Easter all! :woo:

(Original post by Em_maK)
    I have 5 hours in which to improve my essay....at the moment I have 195 words. Its going really well :shifty:
    Tell me about it I'm right there, except I've got 1350 words and need another 450 to make the minimum word count, no idea where I'm going to get those words from either I've only got like 1 more thing to talk about... Definitely the worst essay I've written yet, I stopped referencing about 4 paragraphs ago and all my points are disjointed and rubbish. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I keep writing more but for some reason the word count still isn't getting much higher. It's madness I tell you, MADNESS!!! :eek3:

2 essays to give in today then I'm done! Going home tomorrow! Have a nice Easter everybody! Eat lots of eggs!

ReputationRep:
    I am gonna fail so bad, have nothing to write, don't even understand the topic....need another 600 ish words by 11.30am latest...not gonna happen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    I am gonna fail so bad, have nothing to write, don't even understand the topic....need another 600 ish words by 11.30am latest...not gonna happen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missy67)
    lol, I've given up. Its done, its crap and too short and doesn't make sense, but at least I'm handing something in!

Soon I can sleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)
    I call me that! :p: I'm sure you're fine really, everyone can sing after all!
    No, seriously! Everytime I sing in that particular pub the microphone doesn't seem to pick up my voice...so I end up shouting the words. Although, a couple of times it's worked ok. The Monument karaoke is a lot better, but it's only on once a month!
    I must admit though, it was pretty packed in there last night what with the football an all, plus there were a couple of birthday groups in there as well. Still, it was a good night all in all. We went Spoons, The Buttermarket and then to the karaoke pub. :yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2013

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.