Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8740
Hypermicrospace
Does anyone want to have a bit of a TSR boardgames and eurovision meet?

Eurovision :afraid:

Exams too, but after the 22nd I'm free, and I'm planning on staying here for a week or so (I.e. the week after next) :ninja:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
but it's eurovision :redface:
Reply 8742
ugh. I feel fooking awful :puke: also never going to chill again as its way too small and way too overpriced. blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Reply 8743
Em_maK
ugh. I feel fooking awful :puke: also never going to chill again as its way too small and way too overpriced. blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chill?

How am I going to remember this biological stuff? :sad: I can't even spell them without the book in front of me to look at :p:
Reply 8744
Truered
Chill?

How am I going to remember this biological stuff? :sad: I can't even spell them without the book in front of me to look at :p:

Its a night club in town, near the cinema
Truered
Chill?

What are you revising?
Reply 8746
Truered
Eurovision :afraid:

Yes, but also board games :yes:
Reply 8747
GodspeedGehenna
What are you revising?

Stuff about sleep, emotional behaviours and depression/schizophrenia. Have to remember findings and researchers to write two essays on Tuesday :sad:
Missy67
Umm I obviously didn't check that when I sent it O_o It was supposed to say "you walked away too quickly to say hi"

Ah, okay =)
Hypermicrospace
but it's eurovision :redface:

And boy, did it suck ass. The pizza was great though!! :yes:
Saruken

heheh, yeah it was no where near as funny as it has been in previous years. Then again I'm pretty sure that every time I watch it, I wonder why I bothered and when it comes to eurovision time again, I can't wait :o:
Terry Wogan was the reason I used to watch it.
Kim08

Same! Eurovision is nothing without him! I watched it on my flatmates laptop so there wasn't even any commentary when we watched it. I have Norway's song stuck in my head. And the UK did suprisingly well because most countries hate us too much to vote for us.
Superstarmonkey
Same! Eurovision is nothing without him! I watched it on my flatmates laptop so there wasn't even any commentary when we watched it. I have Norway's song stuck in my head. And the UK did suprisingly well because most countries hate us too much to vote for us.

I didn't watch it at all, and have no idea where we came.
Reply 8754
Saruken

:hahaha:
Kim08

I used to love watching him present Children in Need because he was always half pissed.
Saruken
I used to love watching him present Children in Need because he was always half pissed.

He's awesome =D
Psychology people! Please confirm for me:

We have:
Stats test
Social test MCQ
Bio/Gen test MCQ

The psych tests dont have any essays, do they? And we don't have another practical/methods MCQ tests, right?

Arg someone please confirm!! :p:
Reply 8758
GodspeedGehenna
Psychology people! Please confirm for me:

We have:
Stats test
Social test MCQ
Bio/Gen test MCQ

The psych tests dont have any essays, do they? And we don't have another practical/methods MCQ tests, right?

Arg someone please confirm!! :p:

Last year the tests that weren't stats were just multiple choice :yes:
Reply 8759
Now I know why I heard sirens and a helicopter close by:

RAIL services were severely disrupted after a train hit a person after leaving Canterbury West train station.

Police and paramedics were called to the tracks near Whitehall Road where they found the body at 11.50am today.

The train involved was the 11.04am Margate to Charing Cross rail service.

I remember the time because I decided to get out of bed just before 12 to see the news/uni homepage as I thought something might be going on up on campus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending