Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cowberg)
    Your life sounds like such a hoot.
    I watched them while slaughtered on vodka.

Any better?

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    quoting because you're the only person I know on here who does Psychology. >.<
    How are you revising for Stats? I've got the past papers off the webpage, but that's about it really. :\

^^ Apologiees for stupid question. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv1204)
    How are you revising for Stats? I've got the past papers off the webpage, but that's about it really. :\

^^ Apologiees for stupid question. :o:
    Yeah I just did the past papers on the website. It's especially good to look at the solutions. They give perfect answers for the questions that ask for definitions and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I find it quite annoying that they have past questions but no answers.

ReputationRep:
    I find it even more annoying when we have no past papers at all.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just did the past papers on the website. It's especially good to look at the solutions. They give perfect answers for the questions that ask for definitions and stuff.
    Ah fair enough! Got a bit worried I wasn't doing enough, heh. :o:

The definitions are what I'm finding most useful - I know *how* to do the formulas (usually >.<) but harder to explain them using the scientific terms.

Ah well, not long 'til it's over!

ReputationRep:
    Ah fair enough! Got a bit worried I wasn't doing enough, heh. :o:

The definitions are what I'm finding most useful - I know *how* to do the formulas (usually >.<) but harder to explain them using the scientific terms.

Ah well, not long 'til it's over!
    I'm more worried about the Gen/Bio and Social exams. I have no idea what to expect and therefore how to revise.

I can't find any past papers either. Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    I'm more worried about the Gen/Bio and Social exams. I have no idea what to expect and therefore how to revise.

I can't find any past papers either. Any ideas?
    Nope, it's really annoying not having past papers, 'cos you can't even find out the types of questions.

For Biological I've just used the Gleitman book basically, and Googled anything which wasn't clear, so not very scientific, heh.

Social's even harder, the books hardly say anything. But I'm just looking at lecture notes/book chapters for that too.

I wish they'd give us a bit more information really. I can't decide whether we need to know the details of psychologists/experiments or just the theories/results/criticisms, etc, if that makes sense?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, it's really annoying not having past papers, 'cos you can't even find out the types of questions.

For Biological I've just used the Gleitman book basically, and Googled anything which wasn't clear, so not very scientific, heh.

Social's even harder, the books hardly say anything. But I'm just looking at lecture notes/book chapters for that too.

I wish they'd give us a bit more information really. I can't decide whether we need to know the details of psychologists/experiments or just the theories/results/criticisms, etc, if that makes sense?
    I know what you mean!

I dont think we need to know that Dr. X did this study, and Dr. Y did this one. I think it will ask for understanding in the general theories?

ReputationRep:
    I know what you mean!

I dont think we need to know that Dr. X did this study, and Dr. Y did this one. I think it will ask for understanding in the general theories?
    I hope so. I'm assuming it will be, 'cos obviously it's more indepth than A-level etc. But I have an inability to remember the names of psychologists lately. >.< Or sociologists. Heh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    I watched them while slaughtered on vodka.

Any better?

:ahee:
    No, because I'd know you'd be doing so alone.

ReputationRep:
    Meh we can't all be craaazy

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have my firm choice for Interior Design at the University of Kent. Does anyone else do that course or know someone who does? I'd like to know if it's good. Also if you do Architecture tell me about it. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, don't know anyone doing either of those courses. Wish I could help.

ReputationRep:
    I'm exhausted! Spent all day on the train back to Canterbury. Now I have to wait for food!

ReputationRep:
    Psych people! The exam tomorrow is purely stats, right? And it's in the Sports Hall near Parkwood?

ReputationRep:
    Psych people! The exam tomorrow is purely stats, right? And it's in the Sports Hall near Parkwood?
    SP300
    Wed
    03/06/2009
    09:30 Psychology Statistics and Practical Main Sports

Yes unless it's changed, it'll just be stats stuff.

It's the sports hall near parkwood- across the road from Keynes. The main hall is to the right of the entrance as opposed to straight ahead e.g.

..........Hall
    ..........^
    ..........^
    ^>>>>^
    ^
    ^
    Entrance

They started letting us in about ten minutes before the exam. No bags allowed, and they ask to see your ID card as you go through the entrance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    SP300
    Wed
    03/06/2009
    09:30 Psychology Statistics and Practical Main Sports

Yes unless it's changed, it'll just be stats stuff.

It's the sports hall near parkwood- across the road from Keynes. The main hall is to the right of the entrance as opposed to straight ahead e.g.

..........Hall
    ..........^
    ..........^
    ^>>>>^
    ^
    ^
    Entrance

They started letting us in about ten minutes before the exam. No bags allowed, and they ask to see your ID card as you go through the entrance.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I spent the day shopping for housemates birthdays instead of revising for my exam. Which is tomorrow. WIN.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, kept up until 3.30am last night by people sitting outside my window who wouldn't STFU when asked. Not good the night before an exam.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.