Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missy67)
    I haven't been able to concentrate at all yet >_< I hope I do OK in this one, though my high marks in japanese should hopefully boost up any bad grades.
    がんばて!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    がんばて!
    ありがとう ^_^

ReputationRep:
    日本語でがんばろう。

ReputationRep:
    Someone make me revise ;_; I still have loads to do...

ReputationRep:
    I would but I stopped revising ages ago. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF????

Revise, Missy, revise!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm making some headway but I still need to read 3 essays on theory... >_<

ReputationRep:
    Revise! :whip: :mob:

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had to revise for a rock hard subject yet

my hardest exam is my last on the 17th and its sooooooo hardto revise for i just cant do it, i think i should get a first / 2:1 in every unit apart from this where i will gladly take 40% :eek: anyone got any tips for units like this, all i keep telling myself is

"all i need in the exam is 21 marks out of 80 " <as i have high coursework"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    has anyone had to revise for a rock hard subject yet

my hardest exam is my last on the 17th and its sooooooo hardto revise for i just cant do it, i think i should get a first / 2:1 in every unit apart from this where i will gladly take 40% :eek: anyone got any tips for units like this, all i keep telling myself is

"all i need in the exam is 21 marks out of 80 " <as i have high coursework"
    I had a stats exam and it was possibly the most stressful exam I've ever sat. It was just like one of those moments where you sit down and every ounce of knowledge leaves your head.

I've also sat an exam for Human Physiology and Disease, but I managed to write a sweet essay on cancer development and metastasis :yep:

I think I have a Social Psych exam tomorrow. I would check but the student portal has gone down ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    I had a stats exam and it was possibly the most stressful exam I've ever sat. It was just like one of those moments where you sit down and every ounce of knowledge leaves your head.
    I got 42 in that last year :ninja:

But I had 72 in the coursework :ahee: Of course, I think you kept getting nerd marks for stats work :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    I got 42 in that last year :ninja:

But I had 72 in the coursework :ahee: Of course, I think you kept getting nerd marks for stats work :mmm:
    :top2:

ReputationRep:

I've also sat an exam for Human Physiology and Disease, but I managed to write a sweet essay on cancer development and metastasis :yep:

I think I have a Social Psych exam tomorrow. I would check but the student portal has gone down ¬_¬
    i take it you are more of an essay person than mathsy? i prefer the maths tbh as its either right or wrong, i had the subjectivness of essays, plus they make my hand hurt :cry: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    i take it you are more of an essay person than mathsy? i prefer the maths tbh as its either right or wrong, i had the subjectivness of essays, plus they make my hand hurt :cry: lol
    Well, no, I enjoy maths. It was just such a stressful exam that I got all flustered. There wasn't enough time on the paper to finish the questions, and it seems as though many people wern't able to.

Essays are okay too, to be honest. All of my A-level subjects were essay based, so I've had so much practice in doing them. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    FREEEDOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nutcase:

I'm finished, I'm finished, I'm finiiiiiiiniiiiiiiiished! :danceboy: :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstarmonkey)

:woo:

Congrats! You must have the world lifted off your shoulders!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superstarmonkey)

Me too!

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm you buggers :rant:

ReputationRep:
    Me too!

:nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    :nyoron:
    :desu:

ReputationRep:
    my revision session for my last 2 exams has turned in to a drinking sesh in mungos :awesome:

not so good in reality but oh well i wont have to think about that till tommorow

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2013

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.