I'm sowwy :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like you've just earnt yourself a space underneath the library.

ReputationRep:

Noooooooo :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hypermicrospace)
    Someone really annoying from my old college went to kent uni and I didn't see them even once for the whole year
    This is a good point (burying them under the library seems to be a good plan :p:) but one of them does Psychology... So we'll be in the same buildings for lectures etc. and I don't like those odds!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    This is a good point (burying them under the library seems to be a good plan :p:) but one of them does Psychology... So we'll be in the same buildings for lectures etc. and I don't like those odds!
    In my second year, with the exception of KLT1 and the computer room I don't think we used the same lecture halls- us second years were cramped in RLT1, while the first years had the nice comfy cinema :mad:

(Unless it changed last year)

ReputationRep:
    In my second year, with the exception of KLT1 and the computer room I don't think we used the same lecture halls- us second years were cramped in RLT1, while the first years had the nice comfy cinema :mad:

(Unless it changed last year)
    They'll be third years by the time I get back (which means they'll only be there for a year but still :ninja:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    They'll be third years by the time I get back (which means they'll only be there for a year but still :ninja:)
    Well I'm a third year now, and will have three lectures and one seminar a week in the Autumn term :awesome:

Just practice martial arts :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm a third year now, and will have three lectures and one seminar a week in the Autumn term :awesome:
    !!

ReputationRep:
    :poke:

ReputationRep:
    :emo:

For the last day and a half out of nowhere I've suddenly become very worried about what I'll do when University ends :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :emo:

For the last day and a half out of nowhere I've suddenly become very worried about what I'll do when University ends :sad:
    Just keeping doing degrees and postgraduates....stay a student forever

ReputationRep:
    That's the plan :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    That's the plan :ninja:
    Mine too :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    :gah:

I am planning on saving up for a masters

ReputationRep:
    Mine too.... LOL....

I plan on doing Psych next year, then a masters/Phd at the end of it, then maybe a few years working then a Paramedic degree... depending on what i feel about Psychology or wherever else I end up!

ReputationRep:
    I'm saving up for grad med!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I'm saving up for grad med!
    :console:

GSG I was just wondering- what was it like to get out of the house and into town (if you did) only to run into the marauding bands of 30-50 french students? :mmm:

I really wish they wouldn't insist that listening to a teacher involves blocking the entire path :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    :console:

GSG I was just wondering- what was it like to get out of the house and into town (if you did) only to run into the marauding bands of 30-50 french students? :mmm:

I really wish they wouldn't insist that listening to a teacher involves blocking the entire path :stomp:
    What do you mean, sorry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    What do you mean, sorry?
    You lived in a house full of French students right? I suddenly found myself thinking if you'd stumbled into a "not again" mindset if you went into the Canterbury town centre :mmm:

*Generally any day of the week there are loads of French students on a day trip in the town and the little feckers always get in the way :mad: I just want to buy my crappy food and go back home.

Surely I'm not the only one to have noticed?

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.