Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)
    Oh yeh were you the guy with a friend... kinda hard to go up to someone who's got someone else with them and be like "O hai! I herd u r frm teh intahwebz!?!"??!?!?!!?"?!"?""?"

However this does mean I was right second time round, I was sitting on the row behind you and across from the aisle... watching... stalking... waiting
    :yikes: lol (i lvoe the smileys!)

yeh he came to meet me (was you wearing a leather jacket ) i think i saw you too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    was you wearing a leather jacket
    Most definitely not :p: I was in a black hoody

ReputationRep:
    Finally have internet :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cowberg)
    You're paying almost £20/month!? I'm on O2, and paying £7.50/month because I'm a customer; but I think it's only £12.50 if you're not. You guys are getting buzzkilled!
    so am I! on it for first timeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)
    I'm on TSR from the UKC library! OH YES HOW COOL AM I?!

*Ahem* There is justification for this, I've moved back into Canterbury now and my house doesn't get it's internet sorted out till Wednesday... this is of course far too long to wait cos I'm dying of boredom in the house and absolutely gagging for human contact. Plus I just had to check Facebook and TSR like the modern age conformist that I am, to counter this conformism I'm going to play nerdy computer games on the library's wireless connection.

Oooh Faustus you big rebel you! :devil:

Lol I moved into my new house on the 30th august, and only got internet today....only got tv a few days ago...and have no housemates yet.

I may have turned into :eek3: a mad wreck :p:

ReputationRep:
    Turned into?

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    anyone no of any jobs going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Turned into?

:creep:
    :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    wakey wakey guys... :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    wakey wakey guys... :poke:
    I posted a reply earlier, but it stayed on "Posting" for five minutes and didn't post :pierre:

A burger I had is threatening to come back to haunt me :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    College tomorrow, 4 hours of maths to look forward to at the end of the day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiss_me_now9)
    College tomorrow, 4 hours of maths to look forward to at the end of the day!
    what are you doing with yourself now then?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else here helping out in Welcome Week? I'm a team leader for Parkwood, if you went down to Woody's yesterday there were literally 1,000 pople there for the Speed Meeting session we ran, absolutely insane numbers - we ran out of tables to match people up on so we ended up forming two huge lines in the car park and just yelling at people to move on every few minutes.

I also spent the night pretending I was a first year to Freshers, people from the Welcome Week team kept coming up to me and spoiling my disguise *Sigh* better luck with the rest of the week.

If anyone's in Woody's on Tuesday or Friday evening my team's scheduled to be helping out then so I'll see you there! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    what are you doing with yourself now then?
    I'm doing an Access to Higher Ed. diploma at a local college, with a view to studying Psychology next year.

Well that was the plan, am in the computer room researching courses (which I've already done but because I haven't typed everything up I have to redo it :rolleyes:) and I'm having a bit of a panic about uni next year! :o:

ReputationRep:
    what uni you planning on going to then?

ReputationRep:
    Leeds or Sheffield, also looking at Warwick, Nottingham and Bangor. Maybe Lincoln as well... Not really very enthusiastic about it at the mo though

ReputationRep:
    well good luck in whatever you do :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'm back!! :woo:

Well, I've been back for over a week but we haven't sorted internet yet so I've had to use the library. Now I'm sitting in Pret on my laptop and am FINALLY back on TSR!

So...everyone enjoying Freshers Week so far? I was on campus today and was feeling quite superior because I know where I'm going/what I'm doing and all these confused Freshers were roaming around. Ha ha, Freshers, ha ha.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know what day the society fairs are?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    anyone know what day the society fairs are?
    Societies Fair is tomorrow (Thursday) and Sports/Community is Friday

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2013

University open days

• University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Tue, 19 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Further education
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
  • University of Kent
    Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.