GodspeedGehenna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by tons)
I Hate Ukc.
It doesn't suit everyone.

Have you thought about transferring? I did.
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Has this died now?
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
Has this died now?
no
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
no
Yay :p:

So what's everyone up to?

I'm still doing my Access course, almost wishing I'd gone for A levels in a year instead but hey - it'll get me *somewhere* to study Psychology, which is what matters. Getting merits and distinctions in everything apart from sociology which has been appallingly taught, but luckily I've finished all the sociology modules now.

I've taken up driving again, my first lesson is next week! So nervous it's unbelievable.
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yay

So what's everyone up to?

I'm still doing my Access course, almost wishing I'd gone for A levels in a year instead but hey - it'll get me *somewhere* to study Psychology, which is what matters. Getting merits and distinctions in everything apart from sociology which has been appallingly taught, but luckily I've finished all the sociology modules now.

I've taken up driving again, my first lesson is next week! So nervous it's unbelievable.
tbh this thread is as dead as michael jackson (or as dead as this smiley :shoot:)

however, uni is crap, the more i do it, the more i want to leave, but i have a placement for next year so i can go to work for a year, earn some decent cash and then come back to uni some more :awesome:

where do you want to go to study? glad you left uni? just think, f you stayed you would nearly be finished by now

anyway good work on resurrecting the thread, too much sentimental value in this one for me to let it drop

cya
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
tbh this thread is as dead as michael jackson (or as dead as this smiley :shoot:)

however, uni is crap, the more i do it, the more i want to leave, but i have a placement for next year so i can go to work for a year, earn some decent cash and then come back to uni some more :awesome:

where do you want to go to study? glad you left uni? just think, f you stayed you would nearly be finished by now

anyway good work on resurrecting the thread, too much sentimental value in this one for me to let it drop

cya
Same, I consider these next few posts life saving methods tbh :p: I won't let this go :emo:

Looks like I'll end up in Bangor, it's my only offer atm. Warwick are certain to reject me and I don't like Sheffield. I'm in two minds about it; on the one hand, I like the small towns, and the accommodation, course and setting look lovely, on the other I've heard very bad things about the younger locals and getting accommodation in the second and third years. I really do wish I'd stayed on, but hey, everything happens for a reason
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Same, I consider these next few posts life saving methods tbh I won't let this go

Looks like I'll end up in Bangor, it's my only offer atm. Warwick are certain to reject me and I don't like Sheffield. I'm in two minds about it; on the one hand, I like the small towns, and the accommodation, course and setting look lovely, on the other I've heard very bad things about the younger locals and getting accommodation in the second and third years. I really do wish I'd stayed on, but hey, everything happens for a reason
well i hope you do well whatever you do :thumbsup:
Truered
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Meep

My fellow Kent TSRians I now turn to you for help :woo:

I've done an online based questionnaire for my final year project, but everyone seems to be finding no one are signing up to any studies. As such I'm now turning to my various forums to try and find help :nyoron:

Would anyone be willing to help? It's a simple 10~ minute questionnaire (and anonymous) and you'd get my thanks and some rep :teeth:

I won't be giving out the link straight away as I'm waiting a few days to build up a list of people :woo:
Liv1204
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd be happy to do it.
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Truered)
Meep

I've done an online based questionnaire for my final year project, but everyone seems to be finding no one are signing up to any studies. As such I'm now turning to my various forums to try and find help :nyoron:

Would anyone be willing to help? It's a simple 10~ minute questionnaire (and anonymous) and you'd get my thanks and some rep :teeth:

I won't be giving out the link straight away as I'm waiting a few days to build up a list of people :woo:
Sure. Link us up.
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Meep

OFC
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:adore:

I'll get back to y'all in a day or two with the link :borat:
catiecashman
Report 8 years ago
OFC

OMG! Your picture! Spencer Reid's my favourite on Criminal Minds! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: Rep points for youuuu miss!
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
where is the link?
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by catiecashman)
OMG! Your picture! Spencer Reid's my favourite on Criminal Minds! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: Rep points for youuuu miss!
Ahah, thanks He makes geek look very sexy!
catiecashman
Report 8 years ago
Hahaha I don't find him sexy really but he is a genius So sweet & friendly :yes: I'd love to have him as a friend!
catiecashman
Report 8 years ago
Hahaha I don't find him sexy really but he is a genius So sweet & friendly :yes: I'd love to have him as a friend!
Truered
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ok well hopefully this link actually works and randomises which condition you go to (from my experiences I've come to expect the worse on this course )

https://www.kent.ac.uk/psychology/su...596&k=c444d014

:teeth:
kiss_me_now9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ok well hopefully this link actually works and randomises which condition you go to (from my experiences I've come to expect the worse on this course )

https://www.kent.ac.uk/psychology/su...596&k=c444d014

:teeth:
Done Very nicely written, by the way!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (49)
29.52%
No - I got the required grades (96)
57.83%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (21)
12.65%

Watched Threads