Scroll to see replies

kiss_me_now9
I'm going to Germany :biggrin:

Bring me back some Bratwurst!
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Will do, lol. I'm gonna load up on Tokio Hotel cds and German literature :biggrin:
Reply 942
Have fun!

I had a Germany student in my sociology who came over for the duration of sixth form...I've always wanted to go to Germany so asked him loads of questions!
Germany's a stunning country, I love it. 5 days isn't long enough though, but it's better than nothing!
Heeey guuyss!
Back from Tenerife =] One of the best holidays evveerr. Its slightly strange not being continually drunk anymore and having to wake up earlier than 3pm.
I met a girl going to Kent there too!! And were going to meet when we get there!
Im still thinking all of us should deff swap photos and meet when we get there.. makes me feel less nervous about making friends and such!
xx
why dont we start at TSR Kent uni freshers facebook group?
Glad to hear you had a good holiday, what a weird coincidence that you met someone going to Kent! :biggrin:

It'd be cool to have everyone on TSR on facebook too, but I wouldn't want people on my facebook knowing my TSR account as weird as that sounds, it'd just be a little odd!
GodspeedGehenna
Glad to hear you had a good holiday, what a weird coincidence that you met someone going to Kent! :biggrin:

It'd be cool to have everyone on TSR on facebook too, but I wouldn't want people on my facebook knowing my TSR account as weird as that sounds, it'd just be a little odd!

ye, i know what you mean. the group could always be private though.
Reply 948
Wow thats weird.

On a off topic note, what is also weird is the sensation my lips are experiencing right now. My [cool] aunt brought me a soap and glory plumping lipgloss....it tingles so much! Its like having tiny little people sticking tiny little needles into your lips and moving them around.

Ummm. :p:
Em_maK
Wow thats weird.

On a off topic note, what is also weird is the sensation my lips are experiencing right now. My [cool] aunt brought me a soap and glory plumping lipgloss....it tingles so much! Its like having tiny little people sticking tiny little needles into your lips and moving them around.

Ummm. :p:

Are you sure it was lipgloss and not a sample of that durex tingle lube? :p:

Edit: And yeah a private TSR group would be cool :biggrin: If someone started it, I'd join.. (I don't really know how to do it)
Reply 950
:eek:

Yes, quite sure!
That kinda reminds me of when I was on holiday, I was a queue in a supermarket waiting for my girlfriend to buy something.. I saw a box of these weird little metal bullet kind of things and out of my curiosity and boredem, I picked one up and started to investigate the spanish written on the cover.

After a few moments, I looked at the box it came from to find it also contained durex vibrating cock rings and various other vibrating sex toys :P

I quickly put it back.
I'll try and set up that facebook group...
Sweet, let us know when it's up and running :biggrin:
Ok, here we go:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19132398943

A little desolate at the moment but i'll try and spice it up a bit when i have a little more time.
Cool, I've requested to join :biggrin:
GodspeedGehenna
Cool, I've requested to join :biggrin:

you are officially the first member. Congrats!
I joined tooo =]
xx
same here
I've requested :smile:

I think we should have a quiz to try and match names to TSR usernames :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending