2008 Kent Students Watch

kram322
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiss_me_now9)
I'm **** scared How is everyone else coping?

absolutely terrified...:eek:

Wont sleep night before...:eek:

Hospital on afternoon of results...:eek:

Driving Test Week after...:eek:

I'll have no hair left! So if you see someone with a bald patch tis probably me!
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You guys are going to ROCK.

Honestly.

Come September, I'll be drinking myself into a wonderful stupor with all of you.
the wolf at the door
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So what's everyones prefered drink? (alcoholic - unless you don't drink alcohol...obviously.)

Mine is either Magners Cider or Budweiser/Stella.
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
1) Rose Wine - gets me drunk really quickly, is a nice, sociable drink and tastes lovely but is expensive.
2) Snakebite - gets me drunk quickly, isn't too expensive but tastes like ****.
3) Malibu and Coke - tastes lovely, but is expensive and doesn't get me drunk too quickly.
the wolf at the door
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i drink wine to get drunk but cannot stand the taste.
No idea what snakebite is..
And i had malibu and coke a lot on holiday. I didn't feel much affect from it at all.

It's all about the Sourz!
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*laughs*

I hate white and red wine, but rose wine hits the spot every time.

Snakebite is a mixture of lager, cider and I can't remember what flavour juice. Honestly, tastes like **** but it's wonderfully quick for drunken-ness.

I know. Malibu is a disappointment to me now, it used to do the trick - but to be fair, that's because I used to pour my own, which meant I had about 3/4 malibu and 1/4 coke.
Em_maK
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anything pretty much. Except beer/ale and whiskey...Oh and I don't really like Malibu, not a fan of coconut type things.

Love archers & lemonade as a pre/dinner drink, wineeeee, cider, cider & black, shots, alcohol in general....

Parrrtaaaayyy
GodspeedGehenna
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hey! I'm drinking Rose at the moment

Oh and I thought I'd let everyone know how much Age of Empires 3 rocks
Em_maK
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
mmm rose yum yum
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wooo!! We should have a society where we get together and try different rose wines.

And get very, very drunk.
Em_maK
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so basically a drunk society with wine added here and there for authenticity?

sounds good.
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:d
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Kim08)
Beetroot and chocolate? :eek:
Yeah, it's quite good actually! It's really fudgey and moist... Oh so moist! It's a bit like carrot cake in the texture (you randomly get the same kind of... feeling of the carrot/beetroot) but chocolatey I didn't cut the top off properly and I didn't have enough icing though so

I know I said I don't drink (much) but I could be persuaded to join your drunkness soc... As long as no-one actually gets me drunk, I trust you all value your carpets. :p:
Aspect
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rose... expensive? I don't think so... while it is overpriced in bars you can get a bottle for £4/£5 from an off-license (from what I remember). And even if you do buy it in a bar it's better value in the long run (unless you're in a club running about between dance floors etc.)

I don't think I'll ever drink spirits again after having been living in the US for the last two years. Double the price for way under half the measure. Ridiculous.
katkit
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aspect)
Rose... expensive? I don't think so... while it is overpriced in bars you can get a bottle for £4/£5 from an off-license (from what I remember). And even if you do buy it in a bar it's better value in the long run (unless you're in a club running about between dance floors etc.)

I don't think I'll ever drink spirits again after having been living in the US for the last two years. Double the price for way under half the measure. Ridiculous.
Ah no, I meant when you buy it in bars. Bottles are lovely and cheap. *smiles*
username163242
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My favourite is Magners Cider
Start A RIOT!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
is this a discussion about alcohol...count me in guys...anyone ever had a shrek?!! haha fantastic! gotta say though im a beer girl myself and obviously cider but it really makes me pay the morning after!!!
username163242
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Never tried a shrek, no. I'm mainly into Cider...didn't like beer for a while, but I'm okay with it now. Wine I have little experience of, but it's all good so far =)
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so are you guys all meetign up at uni just so you can put a face to the "the student room" name ?

if so anyone mind if i come lol! i liove wid my gf and that, and already live near campus, but would be good to join in the gathering as it were!
username163242
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, hopefully we'll all meet up, would be good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (34)
27.2%
No (91)
72.8%

Watched Threads